So like.. hi

hi yes my name will be kept secret but I am a very big fan of the arcane adventures series. I remember playing arcane adventures before the game broke. I had Fire and lightning as my magic and I honestly just loved the game very much. I kept playing it til it broke.
I saw that WOM was released, and I played it, got max level, but it doesn’t have the same feel of Arcane Adventures. I Hope Arcane Odyssey will be the same as Arcane Adventures or better. Anyways, Arcane series>

6 Likes

Welcome, ok good luck
This place will bring agony

3 Likes

thanks lol hope to be a part of this community :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to hell the forum, here you will suffer be happy to discuss all the new leaks that Vetex gives to torture fans by hype to death please his community, we are a toxic, stupid and grass-avoider exclusive welcoming community here ! I wish you not to die in 5 seconds in this god forsaken place to have fun chatting here !
Also if this image gives you allergy symptoms, sorry my friend but you are already lost :frpensive:
download

@ThatOneGuy HE DID IT AGAIN !!!

welcome to the forums

alright lads

let’s bet on who’s alt this is

2 Likes

mine

I’ll bet 5 of my fingernail clippings that that isn’t the case
I’m betting 10 on rb1.

This is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Here have a cookie :cookie:
Also fire and lighting as your magic combo? Sick!

rb1

i bet my swift minotaur leggings on it :wink:

1 Like

@StarForDays
it is time

your real name is verun

Welcome to Hell On The Internet!

Criminal

Welcome to hell, Nah I’m just joking.

Welcome to the AO forum, I hope you have a great time here and not become insane from the mimhere island posts

mimhere island is real.

The joke is pretty much dead now.

yeah seems like it, im stuck reading posts :smiley:

1 Like