So who would like to see this

First poll I’ve ever done. I’ve been wanting to make another suggestion for the longest time but I’m scared of being shut down by the lore.

I’ve always wanted in any video game to choose the race that isn’t human or is similar to humans but different in some way. Arcane adventures and World of Magic have helped me to learn to respect humans in fiction now… Then I learned that the vastus hybrids existed and I wanted to be one. I have an Idea for them to work in the lore as well as the game with their sizes and how fast they would have to move in order to have fair pvp.

Long story short anyone would like a gamepass to be a vastus as tall as the minitour or a little shorter than him? Also If your answer is yes and you wanna explain why put it in the comments.

Note: Minitour if you didn’t know is 1/16 vastus

Who would want to be a vastus and who thinks its stupid.
  • Yes
  • No because I don’t wanna be big.
  • No because of the lore.

0 voters

Well it wouldn’t work for obvious balancing problems, no idea about the lore but I believe they are pretty rare at the time of AO

Races with their own stats rarely end well, especially if they are locked behind a gamepass

1 Like

The vastus would just have more agility to make up for size and that’s all. Also If Techlevel or Vetex wanted they could say that vastus are rarer on the arcane adventures side of the sea because they were closer to the blast Durza made while on the other they are rare but not as rare.

Imagine being full vastus

FLICKS FINAL BOSS

1 Like

You wont be full vastus I just said you would be 1/16 or maybe even 1/32
also all the full vastus are confirmed dead

me want be big, vastus big, me want be vastus

Ik, but imagine

would be funny. Though humans can get physically as strong as a vastus.

Final boss: “You might be big but you’re no match fo-”

Me:
giphy

5 Likes

gamepasses that change your stats are not a good idea because it would fuck up pvp immensely

your size would fuck up pvp unless you have the speed to compensate.

Its not even alot of agility just enough to where you move slightly faster you wouldnt even really be able to tell

having the speed would also fuck up pvp

your not gonna run circles around the person just like 1.1x speed

still op as fuck

how? you got calculations and proof that that would be?

~the circle of liiife~

More like the line of life

Bc that’s the boss’s heartbeat

1 Like

1.1x speed? u fr? 10% speed boost behind a paywall? that’s pay to win as fuck

you also have 2x the hitbox I don’t get your point

If I’m 2x as big all my movements will seem sluggish and I will be put in a disadvantage in any pvp scenario because I cant avoid like everyone else because im too fat.

then its completely useless :fr: