Something annoying I found about WOM current bosses

I frames were not really a problem with minotaur, Exiled though is one annoying pest with that damn I frame move he does. Although I don’t really mind and I only use single blasts against bosses so I do not really have much valid input on this.

Hehe I use 20 blasts :sunglasses:

It’s mostly for the exiled.

Not to mention blasts are yeeted and deleted when the minotaur does that spin move. I think that attacks shouldn’t be completely unusable when 3 random ass moves are used by bosses

Mino deletes blasts while Exiled just gets I frames and hyper armor

minotaur i-frames arent as terrible as exiled
for minotaur you can easily find an opening when he prepares a sprint or when he is about to axe throw

for exiled you basically cant easily do it solo; you would need someone else to be the target of his raging storm for you to nuke while exiled is focusing on the bait
for solo you will literally need intense luck with finding out when he doesnt have the i-frames

exiled iframes aren’t even “frames” its whole iminutes bro

2 Likes

you can, sometimes his i-frames and cooldowns are fair and he becomes an easy boss.
Other times like you said his i-frames last a long time even tho the * symbol hasnt popped up yet. Oh and sometimes he has near 0 cooldown and just spamms moves like a mad man. Then ye i agree that hes really hard to solo and you need a lot of luck

He has a cooldown, but similar to our cooldown, his cooldown is off by the time he finishes his move

Say his cooldown is 2 seconds and his move is 2 seconds, there’s no way to tell he had a cooldown for the slashing moves if it wasn’t listed on trello a long time ago

you mean for individual attacks right? cuz ive seen him use raging storm while using his aoe for example (raging storm was only on going for like 1 sec or less)

Yes, players don’t have a global cooldown on seperate types of spells either

Also that was probs a bug

ah alright, thx for the clarification

we have to wait for 1 spell to finish before using the next one tho. Unlike wom npcs

i really hope it is, would be pretty unfair for it to be a mechanic

The exiled becomes invincible after doing his “blink” attack, after doing any other attack (except the blink attack), his invincibilty will dissapear.
The only time he will be able to attack while invincible is if he has managed to use two “blink” moves one after another, meaning that he will have 2 invincibiliy stacks so if he attacks, he’ll only lose one meaning that hes still invincible until the next attack.

That is a bug, NPC’s used to do the same thing as well, meaning that fighting magic-wielding NPC’s would be impossible since they could cast two 20-blasts at the same time, melting your hp or they could cast placed explosions while using blasts

phew

i still see npcs doing it tho :frcryin:
well maybe not two 20 blasts but captains who use 20 blasts and beams at the same time :frcryin:

yeah the bug isnt 100% fixed but its better than it was before

1 Like

Personally I don’t have an issue with mino, but exiled stupid hard to fight.

i know its possible to solo
keyword : easily

Didnt know you meant easily as consistently.
My bad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.