Sonic Developer Arrested

Disclaimer: kinda sensitive topic ig

That one pedophile Roblox Dev who owned a bunch of Roblox Sonic games and made a bunch of money off of them while exploiting young developers, the same guy who continued getting Dev EX Payouts and did not get banned by Roblox, despite having been reported on multiple news outlets for the disgusting things he’s done…

GOT ARRESTED BY THE FUCKING FBI
LETS GOOO
MF IS IN PRISON FOR 20 YEARS NOW
THE FBI’S MODERATION SYSTEM IS FASTER THAN ROBLOX
(Dude paid a random 15 year old girl he met online $500 to use an Uber and travel across multiple states, and then held the girl in his house for a week before getting arrested)

8 Likes

me when the government does more things before roblox:

anyways i saw that one video about it a week or too ago, glad he got deleted for 20 years
these kind of people are stupid but people (especially companies like roblox) need to do more about it.

roblox moment :fr:

1 Like

windows notification moment

ACTIVATE WINDOWS

good riddance, this shouldve happened long ago

1 Like

i can’t remember if he got unbanned twice or whatever but really sucks that SEGA had to come in to put any form of justice permanently so nice that this shuts him down for good

Roblox moment :fr:

Wtf

2 Likes

Are you talking about the guy that made Sonic Speed Simulator or somebody else?

I hope the girl is okay.

Was there another popular Roblox Sonic Game Developer that was exposed as a pedophile? :fr:

I know who he is now.

I haven’t heard of this guy before.

Greenlegocats posted a video about this:

I think the 20 hour hiatus that Vetex has been on from Trello Updates might just be him getting interested in making Sonic games

Here’s my theory: he’s working on private trello stuff.

One Pedo down

god knows how many left to go

I’m going to be honest when I first heard the news I found it absurd despite their history, and yet so believable

(seriously though, I hope that kid is well)

maybe god doesnt even know

roblox is screwed

The goverment is quicker than roblox while they need a actual mandate …

3 Likes

damn he really said “gotta go fast” on his whole career :smiling_face_with_tear:

but on a serious note that’s crazy that this is the second time a third party has had to fucking step in the ban a pedo that is also a sonic dev (the first time iirc was sega). Crazy how when real proof that a pedo is there is bought to them they ignore it but they will also pour millions of dollars to sue a YT’er who calls them out on this behavior. Crazy amiright?
At this rate, I’m genuinely starting to believe that there is definitely someone, or even a group of people at roblox who support Pedos because you really can’t make this shit up