Spirit Weapon idea

Aight, so many people around this little corner of these forums should know me as “that one guy who really likes juggernaut and hates warlock” so personally, I have a new concept for spirit weapons, what if we made made spirit weapons scale off weapons and vitality, and made spirit charms that only scale off vitality, this way juggernauts, paladins, and wardens dont have to use something that should be weapon build exclusive, along with just being a cool idea in my eyes.

that’s me

They probably will, if not just straight up vitality alone. I got a personal theory that spirit weapons are gonna be swapped out for some other spirit…thing, but not weapons, and I think weapons are just a placeholder idea until something better is discovered. My little theory on that.

yeah something like this. Idk how spirit weapons will scale, none of us do, and I’m sure some (if they do come to AO) will be pure vit while others will be a mix of wep/vit, magic/vit, and str/vit. Can’t wait to see a Strength Arcanium Spirit Weapon; the savant mains out there will rejoice

1 Like

I agree with you on all ends, except now because i said so, you are no longer That one guy, you are THAT TWO GUY!!!

This is an idea you say?
prepare to be immediately smitten
But in all seriousness I dislike the idea of a vitality hybrid(other than knight) using something called spirit weapons, and it would be pretty cool if they got hybrid scaling. But until then hybrid vit builds are mid

Why are you acting like the terminator on my posts, a hybrid does not need dual scaling to be good bruh, but yeah they should make it that way.

Yea it kinda does, there’s a reason why testers don’t really go hybrid builds in tu rn, it’s cause their damage is lacking compared to a pure build, it won’t matter when it comes to awakenings for the hybrid builds other than vit builds, who at least as far as we know, aren’t getting hybrid scaling

cause vit hybrids suck
But actually I’m just severely bored

Well I do believe dual scaling will be nerfed in the time most likely

and im bored as well dude

Why would it get nerfed :skull:
That’s like the only thing making hybrids viable

Why do you hate builds that no one has ever tried :poop:

1 Like

They could buff the currently present bonuses.

What does that even mean?
The hybrid scaling is the preset bonus

boredom, and also its funny to watch a forum go up in flames after I say “warlock bad, juggernaut good.”

They could just buff the damage reduction on vitality hybrids

Also i really did not think about this fr

Dang so now the fights gonna be even longer, as if that wasn’t a problem many people had with wom combat to begin with, now not just you don’t deal a lot of damage but now your opponent also deals less damage to make the fight drag on for even longer

tbh there really is no good solution without compromising the devs original intentions, you can never have a truly balanced game

My paladin I plan on running with intensity poison just so I can ‘toxic stall’ people:

Demonic, devilish, devious, damning, dark, destructive, doom-bringing, deadly.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.