Star’s Progression Post on a game that he’s playing but won’t say in the title [ON HIATUS]

So there’s this game that I’m able to play on my phone called The Sims Mobile where it’s basically The Sims but on your phone. They did try and create before this a game called Sims Freeplay but the characters just look too weird and things take way longer than what they’re supposed to on that game.

Anyways ever since the game released I’ve played as a guy named Daniel Star and he basically had a wife, Blue, and had three children and the whole family had blue hair besides Daniel and I spent a lot of time on them. So I think it’s now time that I start all over since I’ve only played as one guy this whole time.

This time I’ll be playing as a woman named Diala Diamond. Her story is that she’s basically just cruising through life while having a good career and possibly having a family.

Is anyone really going to be caught up in this post? Not really, but I just think it would be interesting to share all of my progress as I go through in the game and maybe people can comment on it and maybe see if I cause chaos.

Day 1

So far, Diala has just moved into her new home and she then fixed it up a bit. She doesn’t have that much money but she currently just got into a job of Fashion after deciding that she doesn’t want to be a barista or chef. She has also met a guy that I cannot remember the name of but he has an orange jacket so he’s cool.

I caught him looking weird at Diala. I don’t think he’s a good match with a glare like that.

The home is getting to look pretty decent!

electronic arts mockery ez ez

5 Likes

4 Likes

Day 2

I know it hasn’t been exactly 24 hours but I’m still going to put this as the second day. A lot has happened since the first day entry. Diala actually turned from a Young Adult to an Adult today so it was basically her birthday. She looks the same so there’s really no difference. Anyways for her birthday she had a party where only her boyfriend and like a couple other people showed up… which is pretty sad.

She even met a new friend at this party so they’re basically best friends now, kinda…

Diala isn’t the wisest person alive so she has decided to now be engaged to her boyfriend, Micah(Orange Jacket Guy). Here she is seen practicing for the wedding and wearing her wedding dress.

I also updated the house by a lot and this is what it looks like now

Still broke but I guess it’s worth it. That’s been all for Day 2, you can leave now.

2 Likes

Day 3

Today, Diala actually decided to marry Micah. It really seems as though things are going so fast. Sooner or later Diala might even have some babies. Anyways today they took a trip to a museum before their wedding and had some fun there. This is Diala looking at the statue there.

Wedding Night photo:

I wish I was this happy…

House Update:

Thank you for reading this rare person who is visiting this post. That’s all, there’s nothing else special here, well besides you of course.

2 Likes

they look African

Dumbass they clearly Russian

2 Likes

no they are American

now kith

2 Likes

1 Like

Day 4

Diala and Micah are actually thinking about getting a baby soon so maybe tomorrow or the day after that a baby will be popped out into existence. I mean, it’s actually me who wants them to have a baby and not them, but they’re my little virtual puppets so I can control them however I please. Maybe I should become a politician?

P :sparkling_heart: N K

They kinda look like European Pop Stars… I also took a screenshot of their new family portrait.

Also, Micah has just met a new friend that he just met at his new line of work. Thats right, Micahs a doctor now which means he has the special ability of giving people over expensive hospital bills!

That’s all, stay zesty

2 Likes

Day 5

Congratulations to Diala and Micah as they now have two children! The first ones name is Alv while the second one is named Ben. Alv was born about an hour after the post from yesterday while Ben was born this afternoon in real time. If you couldn’t tell, I’m trying to name them in alphabetical order because why not.

Alv ^^^

Ben vvv

Here’s the new family photo :3

Welp that’s all for today. Kinda in between on whether or not they are gonna have a third child but we’ll see. Okay I’m done now as I have used Zoom for the first time today and that alone was a very tiring experience.

1 Like

gib sunken

Day 6

Well, not much really happened today as I have made my sims do hour long work hours in the game. Poor Diala and Micah, having to face the realities of adulthood. At least they can drink!

Ben actually grew up as a toddler and he’s growing so much :frcryin:

I don’t know when Alv will grow up into a child but I feel it may be soon.

Here is a photo of Diala attempting and successfully cooking a chicken with her new fancy hat.

That’s all for today. I’m actually making a family tree as I am going along with this and maybe every 20 days I’ll release it. That’s all folks!
cue carrot crunch

1 Like

“You got games on your phone?”

2 Likes

Day 7

Nothing much happened today either, but there have been quite a bit of abnormal staring at inanimate objects. First we have Ben staring at fruit

Then we have both Alv and Ben tag teaming on this poor teddy bear

Also, Micah seems to be doing a shocking job at his profession as well…

Anyways that all I have but my stomach hurts so I may need to have a talk with it so that I feel better.

1 Like

Day 8

Seems that I’m a bit late today but no matter, I’m still here for my streak and that’s all that matters :3

Didn’t know Sand Magic was in the game
(Don’t worry, I just took a quick screenshot while she was sweeping)

Both Alv and Ben grew up today which is quite exciting. Alv has finally turned into an adult and looks almost similar to his Micha. I would also think that Ben looks more like Diala.

Alv:

Ben:

Also, here’s another photo of Micah doing his job as a doctor correctly.

Don’t worry, he’s fine… I think. Sadly in this game a lifespan of a sim is like around two weeks but because I started off with Diala as an adult her life is coming to an end. Luckily we don’t say death, but retirement because why not. Now go reader and live your life to the fullest, but not too full or you may explode.

2 Likes

Day 9

Well today, Ben grew up! Kinda don’t know what to do now with them and maybe thinking that they should live for maybe a bit longer. Maybe until their parents die? Also, if I can buy a new lot in the game I may be able to move Ben into a lot and make Alv keep the house or something.

Also, Diala and a Micah are almost at full levels for their careers (Level 10).

Diala:

Micah:

Okay I have nothing left to share. I almost skipped a day in my time zone which would of been pretty bad since I’m trying to keep a streak here. I also take the screenshots during the day but I sometimes forget making the posts themselves. Well goodbye I guess, or hello???

2 Likes

day 2795 - nuclear warfare

2 Likes