Stormsong

This will be the last and the final arc of the RRU (maybe).

We started with a single topic. Forest of Mystery, it was called.

From then, we moved on to greater things. Yet trouble was brewing, even as we journeyed, fought, and discovered.

This is the beginning of the end, and the end of the beginning.

May I present,

Stormsong

Fate draws all things together. Chaos and Creation, life and death, good and evil, light and dark locked in a desperate, never-ending battle… yet all things must come to an end eventually.

Magius has stood for 1000 years.

But now it falls.

For some years now, the Old Sea Vikings have appeared repeatedly and in increasing numbers. Something brews in the Old Sea, something that looms over all the world. The Vikings flee something of which they do not speak.
A storm like no other, flinging irradiated seawater into the sky, with power like nothing ever seen before, threatens to rip everything in its path to pieces.
Chaos reigns, as Magius realizes that it is in the path of the storm… and nothing can stop it.

Details:
In the year 1854, the Peacekeeper created the continent of Magius. Unbeknownst to them, this action caused the ocean currents to change, concentrating increasingly dangerous levels of magic radiation created by the Cursebeard War.
At the same time, an unprecedented total solar eclipse begins just at the moment the sun experiences one of the largest solar storms in millennia. Incredible quantities of magical radiation strike the earth, thrown across incomprehensible distances through space.
But this alone was not enough. No, someone has been manipulating events from behind the scenes, someone started the spark that created this devastation.
As the storm begins to move, news of its incredible force and fury arrives at Magius. The Magic Council begins an emergency meeting. Everyone everywhere prepares to evacuate, ancient ships not used since the Age of Migration suddenly being restored.
The Peacekeeper is nowhere to be found. The Council suspects foul play, but they cannot afford any resources to attempt to find the cause of this storm.
Yet the storm only grows larger. It threatens the entire world itself, devastating everything it crosses, turning once mighty landmasses into raging oceans. It would be a madman who ventures into these waters, yet it must be done.
Who will take up the quest? Who shall sail into the eye of the storm itself?
Should you fail, the world itself is doomed.

This arc will take several phases to complete.

It is highly likely that TGR will occur shortly after the arc, thus we will then transition (most likely) to AO rp.

Anyhow, if you wish to join, please click on this link: https://discord.gg/UpsUbUSHWW

3 Likes

Wait a minu-

Might’ve forgotten to inform you.

very cool

I’ll join w my charas if people take it seriously

Glad to hear it.

We’ll be starting Saturday, time TBD.

What’s this? Another roleplay that happens when i’m asleep? :pensive:

1 Like

stay up, no balls

1 Like

damn right no balls goood foukin night