Story.mp4

uh…

Story about Tiki lamina, purple rock guy. :crystal_magic_var4:

DA SOMMUR HOLD HOUSE.

“M0M, I AM GO 0UT5ID3” tiki said after breakfast

“Okey honey.” Mom replied

“WH3N W1LL D4D C0M3 H0M3 M0M”

“well apparently hes still getting milk sooo” mom said sadly.

“0H 0K3Y”

LATUR DAT DAE…

“W0W 1T I5 S0 N1C3 0UT5ID3”

tiki was sitting on a rock on his favorite location of the local wilderness surrounding summer hold. He gazed at the sunset, since it was approaching night, he was getting up to leave until he heard a rustle…

“GIVE ME YOUR CROWNS NOW!!!”

A bandit jumped out of the Bush, with his bow stretched, aiming at tiki.

“1 D0 N0T H4V3 CR0WNZ”

“oh jeez, it’s you, the weird kid from summer hold, don’t you have like, schoolwork or something?” The bandit said in a irritated tone.

“SK00L F1NI5H3D A W33K AG0” tiki replied blankly.

“You know what? I don’t even care, I’m going to beat you up even if you’re just a super weak kid without money, you’re done for!”

The bandit stretched his bow and prepared for a finishing blow, tiki stared in fear when suddenly, a strange, violet light emits from his hand…

“WH4T IZ H4PP3NING 2 M3?”

“Oh shit-” the bandit replied as tiki by instinct raised his hand, the light forming into a solid ring, tiki stared in awe and said “N0, U”

The ring fired a massive, crystalline spear, the purple hue perfectly aligned with the sunset, the bandit was struck and knocked back violently from the impact.

“WH4T TH3 H3LL?”

“OH SHIT! I GOTTA RUN!” the bandit limped off, frantically escaping.

Tiki just stared at his hand, the sky now dark.

“1TZ L4T3. I SH0ULD H3AD H0M3 N0W”

(Ik ik the beginning is short, but I’ll make longer parts I promise.)

2 Likes

Chapter 2: Tiki Gets Speech Therapy

Never!

Revised Chapter 2: Tiki Doesn’t Get Speech Therapy and… Trains His Magic or Something

Yes.

I might include some references to forumers in this story, but idk how to introduce the easter eggs.

This died fast