Stuns in AO pvp

Since from what we’ve seen AO pvp seems to be faster paced than WOM do y’all think that stuns like frozen and petrified will have more effect meaning using a water and ice conjurer for example will be more viable?

They may be useful if you know exactly when to use them in order to take full advantage of the stun, but keep in mind that frozen and petrified in AO are only 2 seconds compared to WoM’s 10 seconds, and they can still be broken out of by using a skill (and AO has a lot more movement skills than WoM). So I have a feeling you’d need to have really good timing and can catch your opponent by surprise for the stun to be noticeably useful

I can’t say for certain though of course

1 Like

kind of makes me worried about my ice and ash file lmao since that was their whole gimmick particularly the ice one hitting frozen target with metal for the juicy 80% damage boost

1 Like

I don’t think that stuns will be so prominent in AO. Making his(vetex) PVP fast paced and then adding one shot combos probably won’t give AO a good reputation, especially since people are already comparing it to a certain game.

It seems that the only real “stuns” would be from ice, though. Don’t think it’ll be super annoying because it’s supposed to be only 2 seconds long(?).

1 Like

Crystal winning with its smaller non stun but still very notable metal boost.

1 Like

What if one were to use the rushdown move as a warlock whilst being imbued with water which would give soaked and then use beam with ice and then the crash skill I feel like that would be pretty abusable since from what we’ve seen in the pvp vids all of those moves don’t have Insane end lag

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.