Suggestion

I see your brickwork is in preference of red courses although I don’t think it would fit in AO because that type of masonry has extremely accurate beds formed in the Mid-Victorian era. It also astoundingly holds a lot of its color together still. The Monk bond in use isn’t the typical Flemish bond that’d fit the era.

16 Likes

am i the only one who just outright dislikes fishe and is willing to be open about it

4 Likes

nope, theres a few more

bunch of people talkin about it in this closed topic if you wanna take a look

We all dislike fishe but not many of us openly say it. Maybe if we all start being really mean to fishe, they’ll get tired of being trashed on by everyone 24/7 and leave.

trolls feed on attention, y’know.

People always say that, but I don’t think a person who isn’t a complete sociopath can tolerate being called out and ridiculed all the time. (Besides, I was joking)

please don’t bully him till he leaves lol

1 Like

Yeah, that’s an awful thing to do for a variety of reasons.

:frowning: you hurt my feelings

its directed at the retarded dog pfp person not you

oh

blew a fuse

What?

You don’t fight fire with fire. In my opinion, when someone is doing something negative to you, you don’t always be negative to them back. When that happens, a whole entire cycle is made with people arguing with each other which is not how people should handle disagreements.

3 Likes

i mean i sort of dislike you to a certain extent dunno why, you just seem like a loser

Bruv chill tf out mans posts a meme and no life mfs instant transmission to his ass tryna annoy em

bitch go instant transmission yourself to somewhere outside yo rooms

shut
this doesn’t concern you and fishe doesn’t deserve to be defended

bruh you say that as if we aren’t in the middle of a worldwide pandemic :fr:

Also, it’s kind of ironic how that sentence is telling people to go outside and referencing anime at the same time.