Sunken items stupid question

idk why sunken items are better than a normal iron armor they just blue and wet is it supposed to be another acient armor?? also how normal swords have like special abilities like oathkeeper or just an iron sword or cutlass is it also bc of magic or pure anime stuff i dont know from one piece ¿

also with my last post yellow and teal are the best lightning colors

Sunken armor has better stats than normal armor, though it’s not by a lot. And I believe it has a higher level cap than Iron Armor which is 100 according to the trello.

yes but why is it ust like enchanted or pure bc is blue

Lore wise it’s because it’s embedded with magic due from it being in the ocean for so long, this is because the ocean got messed up with magic due to the fight between Durza and Theos.

oh yes but that wasnt only in AA place?
bc magius is another distant place basically at the other side of the earth

magius is inside the seven seas

1 Like

You’re confused, that’s the War Seas, Magius is a continent raised from the ocean by the Peacekeeper, all of this is still technically the 7 seas, where AA takes place.

ah fuck yeah i forgot that was the war seas yeah lol thx anyway

wait so whats this

this is just
magius history
magius is just a massive-ass continent made by PK where peopled moved to

Just because the magic in the seas is gone doesn’t mean that the magic changed an object or objects will leave too. Think of it as pouring a bowl carrying an empty sponge with water, when you remove the water the sponge will keep the water inside of it, even if the rest around it is gone.

Angery

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.