Sunkens. A change in the trade and pvp scene

This simple patch note has changed combat. Additionally sunken boots have had a greater increase in their defense making them on par with sunken chestplates. Sunken sword still has top spot with sunken chestplate next but what about the other two?

I say the sunken helm might be equal in value to the sunken boots and here’s why.

Sunken helm is the second strongest defense accessory which means because you can have only 1 type of amulet equipped at a time, if you use a attack speed or power amulet you won’t be able to equip defense amulets. so the sunken helm might be looked at favorably for health not to mention the magic size is a nice bonus.

Why would this be better than the sunken boots you ask? Well the sunken boots can be replaced by a variety of other boots depending on your playstyle. Sorcerer pants perhaps? This can be said the same for the sunken helm. Just replace it with a sorcerer hat and the other amulet with a defense one. But which build will be better? I guess that’s up to you to find out.

not on par but closer to equal. Sunken boots now give 75% of the stats chests give

but to answer the rest of the post i disagree with sunken helm > sunken boots
Helms face more equal competition now but there are probably still way more accessories than leggings (still more competition for an accessory slot but atleast its more fair for helmets now). Couple that with the fact that boots give more stats and im 90% sure that boots > helm will still be the case

not what I said but I understand
“sunken helm =< sunken boots”

they both have their own slot. it good.

little confusing but my bad then

still disagree. If boots didnt get that buff id agree but with that buff theyre definitely better to have and more valuable

thats true but they arent quite equal yet. 25% stat difference is a pretty big amount

true but that’s the same for every pant and chestplate set.

So youre saying that you agree that chests and leggings arent on par atleast yet?

yes

1 Like

I think you mean “scene”, not “scheme”. A scene is a setting, a location, an area. A scheme is a plot, a plan of action.

what you talking about. clearly says scene

thx for the advice

Oh my god, trading is so hard. It seems to me that average traders calculate every new piece of information in order to find a profit.

probally

lol im sorry :sob:
but yeah new info like this is big news to both the trading and pvp scene so it makes sense. And honestly these changes are so big that youll notice them immediately in ao so it should become pretty obvious that chests>boots>helmets

It’ll likely change up values, but I don’t expect it to change up PvP much. Mainly for sunkens, since with all the new rare armor sets being added, there’ll likely be one that have better stats for PvP than the sunken set and will likely be easier to obtain making it more mainstream in the PvP scene.

Perfect my sunken boots are intensity

Holy shit its just a number increase not the 2nd coming of christ.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.