Super Bacon Adventures

If you won’t do it, I will.

Heavily inspired by Super Noob Adventures, except this time there are no drawings/images due to technical difficulties.

You wake up on a bed in a bright yellow room. There is a mirror in front of your bed.

You are a bacon hair, and that’s just about all you can remember. Suddenly, a man wearing a Goocy T-Shirt and Yordans walks in. He stretches his hand out to you.

“Come with me.”

  • Sure, why not.
  • Uh, your Jordans are fake, your shirt is fake… no thanks, musty lookin’.
  • Where the hell am I?

0 voters

:eye: :eye:

GAH!!!

also as for the choice system I’ll wait for two different people to reply before continuing

haha beat ya to it!

I never really wanted to make one but I’ll play along

I want to know where I am

Gotta wait for at least one other person to reply so it’s fair

Also, in this one, you can actually DIE! :smiley:

welcome to the deepest pit of hell :fire:

text-based deepwoken :smiley:

2nd mechanic: since it’s 50/50, I’ll use a roullette to decide.

grrRRRRAAAHHHHH

nvm its not 50/50 anymore

I’ll close it now.

w h e r e a r e w e k e y

“Hey, where the hell am I?”, you ask.

The man wearing fake designer clothes scowls at you.

“You are in between. A gateway. You chose this. Now, come with me.”

  • Huh? That doesn’t answer anything!
  • …Okay. I’ll come with you.
  • No, I’m staying here until you give me a real answer!

0 voters

we must go deeper

his answer is already clear enough

Nope we stay here till we figure out where we’re going

since option 1 and 2 are basically the same thing, moving on

I’ll do another roulette for this one

Option 3 wins!

“Okay, I’ll come with you.”

As you begin to stretch your hand out to his, the man with fake designer clothing grabs your hand quickly, and you black out.

When you wake up, you are on a beach.

More precisely, an island. You see a plane shipwrecked a few meters away from where you woke up. What do you do?

  • Rethink life choices
  • Check out the plane
  • Explore how big the island is

0 voters

Obviously you’ve got to take this moment to rethink all your life choices that lead you to this moment.

Option 1 wins!

You take a sprint around the island. In less than 3 minutes, you are standing behind the destroyed ship.

I guess the islands not that big.

Now what?

  • Rethink life choices
  • Explore plane wreck
  • Go into the forest of the island

0 voters