Swimming for 2 hours and getting outside of the map!

Basically, me, 7leo7, and JustaMangoXD swam for 2 hours and we went outside of the map! sadly, 7leo7 crashed right before we reached our goal of 20k Meters away from the edge of the map where we started.

Thank you Credits to leo and mango for going with me.

4 Likes

funny check my post a while back if you wanna see out of bounds stuff

i cant find it can u link it or something

finally, proof that the earth is flat

Proof that the Arcane universe is actually a Minecraft server

THE WOM IS FLAT. But damn 20kms.

ok cool but why

madman

Me and mango were chasing 7leo7 after he attacked us and he lead us like 5k m away, which we were talking and became friends on the way and we just decided that we would go 20k and see what happens.

lmao

Magius is roughly 13000-140000 km wide, which means it would take like an hour and a half to run across it, you traveled basically the distance of magius

Cant find the post with most of the void pics but this is the closest I could find, if I digged around the old event discord server where we took the pics I might be able to find more.

Edit: Heres some pics I found. Basically even past the map border there is a point where the terrain itself ends. Weird thing is fish can still spawn in this area and the ocean itself is a moving part (or mesh idk) to simulate waves. It takes like an hour or two of straight swimming to get there, I believe @zenwell18 and @MusicBlox were the ones in this picture.

There’s a death border eventually

Did the same quite a while ago

I did this too. Except I just swam to what was supposed to be mount olympus. If we go by the speed scaling. It would take aroung 20 minutes to go from ironport to new mount olympus. So basically. Vetex was going to make a map slightly larger then apocolypse risings map

There is a wayyyy faster method to get out of the map, its actually quite simple. One word, “Tornado”.

i once used wind and accidently flung someone 43000m out of the map

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.