Taxes ruined arcane odysseys release

The game is so terrible in its current state. Leveling up your first character is the only fun I had in the game experiencing the story line. After the game is just farm boss drops and do repetitive things for fame. Ig you could make different builds but after your first time progressing a slot it becomes a chore. There are no rare or broken items to grind for with sunken items only being a slight advantage over boss drops even though the chances are so astronomically low. The game definitely should have released with dark sea and or more rare items to grind for but I know that wasn’t possible due to taxes. Tldr commit tax evasion.

Wolf Wall Street Chad GIF by World of Wojak - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ik this is a joke but I wouldnt say its terrible, I would say its just extremely buggy

1 Like

crazy, early access game is buggy. what a world we live in.

2 Likes

Even for an “Early Access” game it’s been ridiculous, Vetex should have marketed it as an Open Alpha tbh

if Vetex declared his house as its own sovereign state none of this wouldve happened…

3 Likes

The only bug I’ve encountered with over 50 hours is being able to swim in the air after my friend used a sunken sword ability on me when i was next to a fountain. There is just no content

Im preparing as much files as possibe before the nimbu sea

Im creating over 13+ files

FOur have been completed
5th one is in progress

Do you live in the Sahara desert because I don’t think you’ve ever seen grass

Yeah I do :sob:
I living in death valley bro

i mean it kinda is too? it was released earlier than it was supposed to be.

1 Like

that too. i’ve never seen a single bug in the game. but some people just can’t do shit. which is so damn weird.

grinding for broken overpowered items in a game with pvp active 100% of the time isn’t what I’d call a good thing no matter how rare they are, truth be told.

Profile says it all

If there wasn’t any super broken lost magics and shit like that I wouldn’t even play the game. PvP is ass lol if You wanna play a pvp game this isn’t it and grinding for rare stuff and using it is honestly the most fun part of this game.

I think the game’s fine.

Maybe that’s just because I’m used to playing Arcane Adventures. This game currently has more content than AA during its entire lifetime.

If you’re bored and you’ve maxed out your character, do what I did and start a 2nd slot. Try a different build and magic type, try going villain or vice versa. Lots of ways to keep the game fresh while you wait for content updates.

In any case, this game is early access, it wasn’t even meant to be released yet, but Vetex did it anyways because he didn’t want people to wait any longer. So, be a little more grateful. People were complaining that the game wasn’t out yet and now people are complaining that there’s no content because the game wasn’t ready for full release. You can’t expect the game to be perfect given the situation.

First of all, false.

Very difficult when you are basically forced to do the same story quests over and over making the game feel like a chore rather than an adventure game

My main point, many people will never try the game again because they think that this is the full release. And vetex literally stated that he would have released during the summer of this year if it was not for financial concerns not because people asked him to.

Ive maxed 4 slots so far, he keeps making grinding worse and worse, exploration is boring after the first time and then becomes a chore, he keeps nerfing xp sources instead of buffing the boring ones. Im just using merlot till it gets nerfed and then juat gonna use reset potions once those release to turn the mage slots into what i want them to actually be.