Tell me dah trees of magics

okay and your point is?

mmm idk, nthn rly, just wanted to say theres too much fire

1 hour

Uhh idk

what?
by that logic all magics are the same, they all deal damage but look different
yes there is too much fire and not enough of the other ones but this is the stupidest fucking logic that so many other people have for some reason

might as well add brown magic for the people who like brown,

also apocalypse bringer just sounds like an op bc of the name, bc its an ancient magic, and bc its the only magic that has 2 words for its name other than prom fire.

This has to be the stupidest statement I’ve seen on forums since the last time I’ve talked on forums.

3 Likes

just to prove your statement false:
Human Injury From Atomic Particles and Photon Exposure: Fears, Myths, Risks, and Mortality - PMC.

1 Like

nerds.

and in case you don’t wanna read all that, just know that photons also make up gamma rays and uv rays, both of which can cause harm

also not all photons pass through you, some get absorbed or bounce back at your eyes

not rly i just wanted to say dat, but still, nerds.

oh what-

well my bad I guess

my bad I guess

honestly doubt it but okay level you have some agenda against me anyways

You’re like the 12th random person who thinks I have a vendetta against

I mean you really play it off like that if I’m being frank :person_shrugging:

I mean like I don’t know exactly why it comes off like that but eh it’s one of life’s mysteries

i need friends :expressionless: i see my discord list low on them,

I was gonna say something about talking to people irl but I realised how ironic of a statement that would be :skull:

my mother says i shouldnt talk to stangers, so how the hell am i suppose to make friends, so the only way to make friends would be to text random strangers, technichally thats not talking. ~ E