Tell me your opinion about no inventory reset

I’m pretty sure this has been discussed before, but I didn’t find it much so here, I don’t support the idea of already having the items. 'it’s not much fun to play with the best equipment for the appropriate level

i know you can talk (create a new slot) but i don’t want to lose my generation 15 etc

i think vetex could delete all items but seasonal and the suken, and the boss drops already know

PLEASE try not to be rude and just say what you think.

2 Likes

but theres gonna be better equipment for higher levels (cap for wom is 90, new level cap is 120)
so whats the issue here

1 Like

yes , after level 90 is a point , idk i don’t like the ideia of already have all the items ( unitl level 90 ) , because will take a good time get level 100

by this logic so will 90
its only 10 levels

i mean , probably will not be easy get level 100 fast , you know the level wil lreset right?

you wont get 90 fast either by that logic bro
and its only 10 levels until our precious meta sets get completely outclassed (sorcerer/necromancer robes, fair amulets, titanium armor, etc.)

OK i understand , idk , it , jus strange , having a lot of item on the start of the game.

another thing is
power and defense probably wont be meta anymore

the generation system is different in ao, its now based on badges you own, so no need to worry about losing it

gen 1 - online fighting played badge
gen 2 - arcane adventures beta test badge
gen 3 - wom open test badge
gen 4 - wom tutorial badge
gen 5 - ao played badge

4 Likes

I think it’s fine. I may be biased with my inventory being on the slightly larger side but I wouldn’t want my 500 hours of gameplay to be just mostly for nothing. I’ve gathered some items specifically for what they will do for me in AO. Like a level 10 set, level 50, etc etc. I don’t got one for each level or for each build or anything like that but I do have some insurance more or less. This doesn’t give me a massive advantage though since some of these items will be outclassed, even at their own level. It’s just something I can fall back on if nothing else.

Not like it’s exclusive to me either. Anyone is able to prepare for AO rn but no one really does. If they don’t want to then it’s just that, they don’t want to. Just that. If you, or anyone, wants a fresh start experience then they can happily go for it but I will go for the easier path on this one. Besides most people can’t use most their items since it was for level 90’s or 50’s, not many people have items for lower levels so at those low levels people won’t really have a whole lot to equip.

2 Likes

People who don’t want to start AO with items just, can choose to not? It isn’t a big deal. Like personally I set up a level 90 set of accessories and armor, but I won’t use anything from my WoM save until I reach level 90. It is all really up to personal preference at this point.

And people grinded a lot in WoM, it’d feel crappy if people with high value inventories just lost their work.

1 Like

It is what it is. I’d rather have a bit of imbalance on launch with inventories being kept than having all of my hours on WoM thrown out the window.

2 Likes

Honestly, it just gives a little head start. There will be better gear.

It’s way too late to change it now since a lot of people have grinder for stuff also makes the economy more interesting

Admittedly I wouldn’t mind if I started over fresh, but I don’t think this is ideal, because as bad as WOM is, people grinded the fuck out of their gear, especially the enchants. It’s best to have a choice whether or not to wipe or to have their gear

1 Like

extremely pointless to reset invs, it literally wouldn’t change anything

• i’d still be grinding regardless
  • i’d still easily get them back in ~10-15 hours if it were to happen and make it as if it never happened in the first place
  • i plan to have 30+ files and go through the story a bunch of times where i wouldnt have anything regardless soo

just no good reason to do it on many fronts

2 Likes

Me personally I want a full wipe, simply rerun the seasonal events once the season arrives :cat::+1:

4 Likes

Extremely rare Mimhere L

17 Likes

I just want a seasonal wipe. Or to have seasonal events occur every halloween and make seasonas non-tradeable

Personally I want to keep my inventory. AO is basically an update to WoM.
so those players who didn’t play WoM will just be set back. give them enough time and they can grind to the items we major players have in WoM. Even then since they will be grinding in AO they can also get better equipment that is level 100+

Finally. I feel like you want an inventory wipe simply because you don’t have as many items as some other people.