EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End

EYTSH's CLOSED Shack - The End
convenience 4.722222222222222 18 fairness 4.705882352941177 17 trustworthiness 4.833333333333333 18

I only have 2 hard vastira’s and I don’t know my values :skull:

Imma be real with you I’m kinda ass with mino values too but how about this I’ll give you 2 clean sets + a clean exiled boot for the hard one.

Wanna wait until mrnormalbox comes online :niceman:

I meaaaan I know my mino values to some extent but I guess we can wait actually how about I make the clean exiled boot a hard exiled boot and remove 1 clean mino boot. That’s a lot better :thinking:

This is just to hard for me since I have 0 knowledge in the AO economy :cold_face:

On everything else I know my values better but for mino stuff I tend to overestimate it’s value a lot :moyai:
But hey I guess I’m learning now

Alright this is my guess
Hard vastira = 2 or 3 mino gear

Hard vastira = Forceful exile gear probably
I’m not sure

Tryin to do the math

I think that’s a shitty deal for the vastira person

Forceful exiled gear is yucky pretty much just slightly worse than clean (imo)
and the list doesn’t help that much but now that I think about it more theres a chance I’m overpaying h

Your overpaying I think
2 sets of clean mino gear
and and hard exile leggings?

Yeh its an overpay

Well I’d love a solid answer from one of my peers but for now uhhhhhhhh I’ll just give you 2 clean mino sets no more no less.

You sure?
Thats an overpay I believe

I mean that was your chance to get a good deal but I guess for now I’ll just ask for assistance from epic friend traders

I know its a good deal, but I’m not that kind of person who just takes it and waits for them to notice that its an underpay or overpay or somethin :+1:

I offered it myself you should’ve really just taken it I don’t really care if someone plays me cuz thats just how trading works and I know the values of 90% of other things so if they can fool me they deserve it anyway

Updated it to be much more clean and sorted, now it’s based off of value and or if its the same type of item/enchants.

I can’t tell whether to put boss drops as the first thing or sunkens I don’t wanna put seasonals on the top since I don’t have many anyway but I’ll keep it as is for now, thanks for epic advice!!! :flushed:

1 swift sunken sword for 10 red clown noses deal?

OMG that is such a good deal PLSS GIB NOW!!! !!!

perfect now! :+1:

1 Like

Nice it looks way better. Lemme increase my convenience rating :niceman:

1 Like

You’re too kind :sunglasses: