The_elment's Whimsical Estate (Currently Closed)

The_elment's Whimsical Estate (Currently Closed) https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/f/6/f60524cffba322159643e9a144a66c8e26f8eb76.png
convenience 5.0 10 fairness 5.0 10 trustworthiness 5.0 10

Yeah but people really like being targeted by assassins/bounty hunters so free value

Do that many people seriously not grind kai just because they’re afraid to be bad reps and don’t know it can be easily reset or sumn?

I guess
The cheese isn’t a secret at all
Even getting arrested isn’t that bad, max sentence I’ve gotten was 4 minutes

Yeah, that’s why I believe it got pretty inflated and doesn’t have much conventional value anymore, Imo it’s just a lowballing tool in-game (or for people who are desperate for it), but somewhat valuable on the forum too Ig.

If I’m being real I only use it to lowball vetcord members

Ok well I made such an amazing reply that it had to be put into approval mode for 5 mins until I decided to delete it so uhhh hilarious joke about vetcord members here

Small update to the shop, I have plenty of pulsar and axe-slash scrolls; so I’m gonna stop taking those trade of 1 of both for like a calvus accessory, you will have to offer more to sway me yes.

@AwesomeOS Could you kindly pass me the link? Although not the majority of the trades I do are with forumers I sometimes do trade with them so meh, no harm in having to deal with less of a hassle.

Changed my mind since I thought it’d have way more people and I only recognized 1 or 2 people who I would ever trade with. So I left since I’d rather not be in a server filled with many people I do not enjoy being around. I appreciate the advice anyhow though. :+1:

Looks good icl nice to see u back elment

1 Like

hey elment, was wondering, can I trade my clean argos leggings for your scimitars?

Sorry, I’m gonna have to decline that since I don’t really like that offer, and I only have 1 pair of scimitars right now and they’re reserved. I appreciate the offer anyway though!

whatever it’s fine I got a scimitar without needing to trade the pants

hello how much would a whole clean lady carina set cost?

I don’t know what you have, but I’d take other boss drops and seasonals and items like those, so offer and I’ll tell you if I like it! :+1:

only have galleons :disappointed:

Idm selling a carina set for galleons, how many can you offer?

well im kinda new to trading so i have no idea how much its worth currently i only have around 16K but i do have some scrolls i could sell

I’ll give it to ya for 7.5k what do you say?