The_elment's Whimsical Estate (Currently Closed)

The_elment's Whimsical Estate (Currently Closed) https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/f/6/f60524cffba322159643e9a144a66c8e26f8eb76.png
convenience 5.0 10 fairness 5.0 10 trustworthiness 5.0 10

sounds good i cant make the trade right now but i should be able to in 60-70 minutes does that work for you?

Yep, it does. DM me once your available!

i will!

1 Like

Hey, I’m currently looking for a clean calvus set + accessories, would you be interested in trading some? I have a lot of Carina drops, some cernyx drops, and a few Elius & Argos drops I can trade

Hello!! Sure, can you list the elius & argos drops you have? An entire clean calvus set W the accessories is gonna be pretty expensive, it starts getting into the realm of low tier sunkens or seasonals if you have those, but I wanna see your boss drops first :+1:

Argos: 1 amplified helmet, 1 cape, 2 chestplates, 1 chainmail, 1 bursting boots, 1 halberd

Elius: 1 shroud, 1 chestpiece, 1 of each weapon

All Boss drops

Screenshot 2023-03-17 014021
Screenshot 2023-03-17 014035
Screenshot 2023-03-17 014045
Screenshot 2023-03-17 014054

I also have 2 sunken helms (1 clean, 1 swift) and a sunken boots (clean) available

Hmmm I’m not too interested in the items you have other than a few, but if you throw in the sunken leggings I’ll add a pulsar scroll, an axe-slash scroll, and a noble thunderspear.

If you don’t like the offer above then I’ll give you a chestpiece for the halberd, scimitars, and the argos cape. I can’t give the full set for the boss you have. Of course all of this is negotiable.

Which drops + the leggings? also would you be interested in trading me an amplified/intensity scroll instead of a thunderspear

Just the sunken leggings and argos halberd if you can add that

Yeah sure :+1:

Sounds good, are you available to do it rn or does later work better for you?

I can do it right now so long as you can, I’m in a server, just to make sure, my username is The_elment :+1:

@Divanochi Rejoin I forgot to add the pulsar and axe slash. Very sorry about that.

Oh one sec, joining back in a second

---Large stock change---

+1 clean sunken legs
+1 clean halberd
+1 strong scroll
+1 amplified scroll
+1 axe-slash scroll

-1 clean full calvus s‎et
-1 pulsar scroll
-1 axe-slash scroll
-2 clean vindicators
-1 clean kai sabre
-1 bursting scroll
-1 amplified scroll

-
Not all of these were in the same trade, just near each other
I also probably missed a lot of items as I didn't log the past few trades

+1 clean sunken sword
+1 clean lance of loyalty

-1 hard sunken chest
-1 clean sunken boot
-2 clean calvus chests
-1 calvus mantello
-1 bursting calvus crown

recommended me best ingredients for my meals, very efficient
10/10 he can cook

1 Like

Idk why i got a notification from your shop
But dont let bro cook :warning::warning::radioactive::biohazard::exclamation:

Uhh I don’t know but it’s a sign to let you know that I added a new “arcanium items” section!!

Gonna make bro the most bomb (LITERALLY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat: :scream_cat:) koshari :pinched_fingers: :pinched_fingers:

Smh shameless advertising :rage::rage:

Advertising my shop in my own shop :fist: :pensive:

1 Like