The Epithet Game (but better)

Somewhat close but nope

1 Like

No you idiot, you’re thinking of the wrong things, the word isn’t even close to any of them.

Stop focusing on the first part

Monarch?

Nope, can’t tell if your getting closer or further but also kind of close

:fr:

If you guys decide you have a linguistic skill issue with my word, you can always ask for me to message you with it

No revealing what it is though

That sounds like something straight out of a webtoon fr fr

thats kinda far from my epithet (round 2)

i might also reveal clues such as: {what subject you would hear this word (example(s): history, math, chemistry, biology, earth science, physics, none/common, culinary), part of speech}

I was using that as a describer of what you can and cannot do with your word

now, is your epithet kamikaze? Good luck with mine

yes LOL

I got it in one

good luck trying to guess mine

imagine i asked you for a list of maybe 50 words and your epithet is one of them

Anime Campaign when Jello says Crepuscule as some random thing in universe and it ends up being zora’s epithet:

i wanna try a little round 3 of mine and am i allowed to use a phrase related to the epithet in my powers?

yeah, you can make any kind of description of the word as long as it fits with what you can conceive of to do. (such as with crepuscule, the word means twilight, and since it is at the start and end of a cycle, zora could control a cycle)

thanks, i kinda expected it, and i also had a round 4 idea for some reason but its SUPER HARD (unfamiliar word) (i think 0 forumers aside from me know this word)

just do it, I know a lot of words (I still await some guy guessing that epithet of mine lol) {I also got some really cool idea for another word but I await}

Im getting scared as to how long its taking you to reply

im gonna do round 3 and 4 at the same time:

Round 3

I have (at least) superhuman strength, speed, endurance, reflexes, and can fly. I can die from overuse.

Round 4

I can become/have anything, but a lesser/worse/weaker/inferior version of it. I can fake things, and utilize illusions.

is round 3 something like energize?

for round four, let’s start with perhaps distortion

both are wrong

round 3 guess is slightly closer to the actual epithet than round 4 guess

…and good luck with round 4…