The Metaverse Champions Event Picked Some of the WORST Games

i literally expected it to be like
oh no boo hoo front page games

but this is actual shit

cool, 10 different pay to win things
oh look, BUY OUR AUTOCLICKER

WHO THE FUCK IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL BUY AN AUTOCLICKER GAMEPASS, AND THERES 2 OF THEM WHAT THE F

1 Like

Better games are getting revealed now I guess…
(I mean like Vesteria, although they removed the death penalty)

Top Ten moments said right before disaster

roblox has stooped down to new lows

this is honestly the shittiest event i’ve seen in my 16 year life

like bruh, it’s like they’ve went to the sewers and picked out some of the worst games ever

i cringe at the gamepass section

BRUH FUCKING AUTOCLICKER PASS FOR 399 WHAT FUCK YOU JUST GET A SOURCEFORGE AUTOCLICKER FOR FREE
ROBLOX PICKED SOME OF THE WORST GAMES MADE ON ITS PLATFORM
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD SELL AN AUTOCLICKER FOR 399 WHEN YOU CAN GET ONE FOR FREE

180 SHIT GAMES FOR THIS EVENT WHAT

it’s not like the awards are ba-

who the fuck even uses rthro nowadays

they’ve trashed egghunt for this no please

i refuse to entertain the retards who made this event by playing it, no, screw you

lmao roblox just picks games with games that have expensive gamepasses for profit

didn’t expect it to be like this roblox

2 Likes

exactly they literally ended their great tradition of egghunts for this :sleeper:
roblox modernization is taking once again another wrong turn

also what the FUCK are these admin tiers i just realized, they’re so cringe
a child would go and think ‘hMM, tHIs LoKS CO0l, I wIlL BUy iT’
the perfect marketing scheme on children, jake paul moment

edit: free admin? more like scam :swag:

2 Likes

Vetex is the only person that can save us from this crap…

yes but, like, if you sell AN OBVIOUS TRASH, who tf gonna buy? like, i swear even EA is better than this

What’s the Death Penalty?

Don’t even get me started on some of the quests for these games… Some are simple like playing the game normally, break this, find that, but others? I’ll use the SCP rp game for this example, the quest for that game is an absolute slog. First you find your way through a maze, then you kill some zombies. Easy right? Then, you arrive at this huge warehouse where you have to survive for a certain time. Then you fight through some more zombies before reaching an elevator, you think to yourself, yeah that was pretty alright before you start going down and now you have to get through a boss fight, after doing that you think it would be over by then but nope. The game screws you over and gives you 5 more hallways full of zombies with a stronger zombie type, you arrive at an actual elevator and now you think to yourself, This has got to be over, please be over, before the game tells you no again and now you have to fight another room full of zombies. It’s at this final room where you can finally leave. It took almost 30 minutes for me to do. That was my experience trying to do the SCP RP quest

On the bright side, they picked some amazing music for the hub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbfkRJNYrnc

It used to be that when you die in Vesteria, you lose about 10% of your mushcoins (money), a lot of your xp (you can’t go down levels, luckily) and get teleported to the nearest city or other safe place with 0 MP and barely any health.
This made clerics really good due to their revive spell.

They changed it so you no longer lose xp or mushcoins and now just spawn with 0 MP and low health in the same area, as in not teleported to a safe place.
They explain their reasoning for this (metaverse and helping new players) and other stuff in their announcement on their Discord server.

Makes sense, though Vexteria was never really a hard game. Shame though I guess.

That’s true. It’s a shame they got rid of the challenge and risk that came with the death penalty :/

keep in mind they trashed their egghunt tradition for this

couldn’t expect less since roblox is a child’s platform. roblox will milk the fuck out of the children with names like ‘GODLY ADMIN’ ‘OWNER ADMIIN’ ‘YOUTUBER ADMIN’ and ‘LEGENDARY ADMIN’, as they will attract 7-year-olds and spend their mothers’ credit cards

1 Like

oh yea, dont forget about aj team
HAVING A FUCKING PAY TO PLAY GAME AS AN EVENT GAME
AND THE DEVS DONT WANT TO MAKE IT FREE TO PLAY BC “IT WILL GET DISLIKED”

i just wanned to collect funny eggs
why did i have to be arthro

One of the first games I ever played was the Egg hunt, and now 4 years later, they don’t even bother to have an egg hunt…

The what obby? And I thought this event was bad enough… Surely things can’t get worse than thi-

90% of them are p2w and just have prompts every 5 mins for u to spend 1k on some useless vip lmao

Is pretty good (not doing the metaverse thing myself I just play this game).

However the problem is that all new players only have the worst possible ship in the game (actually that’s debatable but still) and have no idea how to play, meaning that it becomes ridiculously difficult for them to be able to get the required 3 (or maybe 2) kills.
I mean it might sound easy enough to get 3 kills but it’s not an FPS game… it’s a World of Warships copy (but with some differences).