The Myriad of Flaws of Roblox

You only have to browse around a couple of popular games to see how much of a farcial of a website Roblox is.

I’ll rant now

PROBLEM ONE - THE COMMUNITY

The Roblox community is so obnoxiously toxic and childish, that I’d rather hang myself than get in a fight with a child with a farcial excuse for English grammar.

PROBLEM TWO - THE EVENTS

The decency of events over these past years of Roblox’s existence has degenerated to a certain degree that the most recent event as of writing is the Metaverse Champions event, a spawn of Satan Roblox has managed to pray for. Metaverse aims to make as much money as humanly possible through the use of horrible Roblox games. I’m not going to go full-detail about this but there is a rant regarding Metaverse (link here The Metaverse Champions Event Picked Some of the WORST Games - #66 by julia_g)

PROBLEM THREE - THE “MODERATION SYSTEM”

Could you even call Roblox’s moderation system a moderation system?

no

Roblox doesn’t have a moderation team. Instead, it has a very crude algorithm that filters all the uploaded content such as clothing, censors, and such. Live people at Roblox never actually look at the content unless you pester them with email after email. This “moderation” system is so horrid, that in the past they’ve allowed bypasses like __((F U C K))__ to exist.

PROBLEM FOUR - THE GAMES

I’m not hating on the entirety of the games Roblox has published; rather I’m hating on a specific type of game: the cash-grabs
These games, unsurprisingly, focus on the monetary side of things. They don’t care about the quality of games, the community or any of that. They just want that sweet, sweet dough. They prey on the gullible crowd to buy their baseless and hollow products.

TL;DR: hur durr roblox fucking stupidimage

14 Likes

your making me feel like one of those kids with your fancy words
gotta get out a dictionary rq

Stfu bro it’s a kids game

Nobody’s reading all that

bro i dont give a shit as long as i can bully children

1 Like

shut up level this is my post

4 Likes

Is blox fruits a cash grab or a decent game?

would depend on your perspective, though I have never played it

Once Level comes back online hes gonna start malding about what you just said

still my post
I do what I want with my posts

Oh no the worst thing you can do is respond to level

1 Like

lulw

Trust me I learned the hard way

1 Like

Watch as Level posts a 10-saga long literature masterpiece about why nobody cares you made it

We can only pray for our sparing, as we grovel upon our knees, awaiting our grisly obliteration.

7 Likes

gonna get absolutely eviscerated by this man soon

3 Likes

F to pay respects

1 Like

Witness as Level composes a novel of epic proportions, which centers regarding why he cares not about my rant.

3 Likes

Truly an epic withstanding the winds of time. An epitome of reason and utmost sensibility. Truly, level has ascended our mortal comprehension in his legendary council.

yet the irony when he creates his 10-paragraph long post that by wasting his time, he does care about my post in some regard

2 Likes

completely true. someone who doesn’t care shouldn’t even click the post imo. if you clicked the post, you actually cared to see it.

3 Likes

True, if he truly doesn’t care he wouldn’t spend the time typing out his thoughts. Instead, he’s proving that he does care, he’s just trying to provoke people.