The Myriad of Flaws of Roblox

We happen to engage in a minor amount of tomfoolery.

We chance to perpetrate in a minor consignment of delinquency.

Uh oh…

fuck gotta go fast

The tyrant himself is here, gotta cruise.

You think the metaverse event was bad?
look at the new one.

Honestly, as for the metaverse event, it really wasn’t that bad.
It appealed to the target audiences flawlessly and there were enough not godawful games that I got the final reward without hating myself too much.

btw, seeing the post, honestly these are all flaws that can be solved

community can just grow some balls and stop being toxic idiots

events have been kind of not going very well, ROBLOX’s fault

a faulty moderation system is pretty bad. once again, ROBLOX’s fault for making it poor. out of all the flaws mentioned here this one is the worst, and to me, it’s unacceptable.

games are just what people make. they just use scummy ways to monetize their games. player problem, not ROBLOX related. still, shame some developers use these things instead of actual good things that require effort and would be great ways to monetize a game without using the cash grab method.

What new one?

I dare implore.

“Gucci garden”

It has existed for less than a day and the game place has an 18% rating.

1 Like

Facepalm.

lmaooo gucci garden, what kind of horrid name is that

what is that kind of a terrible name

Hopped on the place out of pure boredom wanting to see just how bad it was and it felt like it was trying to manipulate me into buying the event items, which cost robux and only exist for hours at a time on specific days.

Also it has weird symbols all around it that makes me think it was trying to use some psychological shit to somehow make me want to buy it. Needless to say, it failed miserably.

Now I’m just desperately trying to get it out of my recently played so I can stop looking at that eye.

anyways

Roblox isn’t such a bad platform.
Community’s full of shit, but there’s always gonna be that one person you can make friends with

There are many good developers within the platform who’ve made really good games and have stood out over the years.

They need to do something about this accursed thing called their “mod system”, like redoing the entire thing or someth

Roblox hath expunge our men’s resolve regarding forward leisure.

listening to jazz whilst typing the topics, very chill

they sure can do that as well as improve the servers to not have Adopt Me crashing them (don’t know if they already did though) idk why they don’t, probably busy doing pointless things like turning games into experiences

the ultimate experience = drug simulator

1 Like

Honestly, judging by the recent lack of adopt me update related crashes, I think they actually did fix that, and that gives me a tiny amount of hope… which I am certain will be dragged away from me sooner than later.

you think it’s gonna be that easy?
no! your dreams in Roblox aren’t gonna go that far without getting obliterated by the admins