⚓ The Odyssey Feed ~ Sharks Ahead!

200 hours without magic is nuts!

@StarForDays Yeah

The secret is to put your magic in your backpack :flushed:

The Roblox one not the inventory.

The White Eyes doesn’t have much health compared to it’s size honestly.

Time to bust out these old things now that they are somewhat relevant…

14 Likes

How do you get into the backpack again? Lmao

omg i cant believe someone leaked white eyes pics time to demote them…

in all seriousness though this is great :frhigh:

24 Likes

Holy, good stuff my man I enjoyed this thoroughly, dang one of the best posts I’ve seen actually.

6 Likes

Fun Fact: The White Eye’s teeth are actually larger when compared to the normal shark model.

3 Likes

i hope you keep doing what you’re doing man, this was a thoroughly entertaining post

3 Likes

@Inferno Figthing Till Sunrise :sunglasses:
also good read.

2 Likes

2 testers, 2 game mods, devotee and vetex??
@Cryonical GET OVER HERE!!!

3 Likes

Excellent work on this article. This has got to be one of the best ones yet.

2 Likes

` key

1 Like

oh oh that was realy cool and slapping song in the background id say

1 Like

oh god i didn’t reply in so long welp im still alive and i still with the old pfp… welp its almost time for it anyway

Can’t wait to shank Iris with a poisonous shark tooth :frhigh::dagger:

1 Like

good work. (:

Can’t wait to punch a shark!

1 Like

Woah, hi Vetex :flushed:, you have no idea how much it means to be just simply complimented by you, especially the developer of a series that means so much to me.

I want you to know that the Arcane Universe was my childhood, inspiration, and will continue to be a source of happiness and entertainment for years to come :ok_hand:. Especially with so much in-depth lore, magic, and more, tying into my interests, along with the insane effort you put in coding masterpieces on Roblox.

I loved AA, loved WoM, and can’t wait to see how AO unfolds to the public. Knowing that you support this small side project is something big in my eyes. :frcryin::heart:

@techlevel80 Thank you so much! I’ll probably message you on discord (once I get it), I have a lot of interest in this game’s lore (If you have time). Thamk for making the lore that has me so invested in this forum right now. Everything that applies to Vetex applies to you too :nod:.

@NaCl Dang, makes sense tho.

@DocTheWarBird Thank you!

@Selector Thank you as well!

@Meta Thanks, I think it was one of the best too, especially with the teasers recently.

@Kirito012 Thank you, I have a lot of fun choosing the songs. Gonna have to find some stuff besides Undertale eventually :fr:.

Sorry for rant yes. Why did so many mods, testers, and devs comment on this lmao :thinking:? Also thanks to testers and mods for doing what they do. I’m so grateful for all the support though though, whether you were one of those people or not. :v::frsleepin::ok_hand:.

As long as it helps people and they enjoy it i’ll write TOF for the visible future :anchor:.

8 Likes

Just saw it, it’s a pretty cool drop. Can’t wait to see some further details!

@frezatell Thanks! I enjoy doing this

@LichdaDerp Using fighting styles against sharks is gonna look pretty funny, especially against some of the bigger ones.

1 Like