The plot for the biggest idea in my life

This is for a game/comic idk yet.

this is a story about a young kid named michael. Michael used to be a pretty extroverted kid, but then his parent’s divorce happened, and his life turned upside down at home (this is extremely important to the plot)

in a universe where superheroes exist, michael one summer break decides to become a hero. His mom is still kinda sad from this and the family is recovering slowly but michael thinks he’s ready for hero camp.

at hero camp michael meets campers, various characters with their own issues, and powers, the only thing about michael is, he doesn’t have any powers.

well, it doesn’t seem like that on the surface… (more on this later)

eventually after camp, michael becomes a class F hero and goes around helping the city and kinda everywhere dealing with some lower tier villains (who are more like chaotic neutral characters with their own plots and growth). eventually michael gets promoted over time, however he’s so busy dealing with everyone else’s issues, he ignores his own trauma, eventually causing hallucinations of the true antagonist to the whole series.

m̸̡̘̬̗̐̍́̌̚͝i̸̡͕͍̖̼̙̰͖͓̮̥͇̬̎̏̂̐͆̂͊̽̂͌̃͝c̶̢̮̳̖̝̱̗͙̗̍̋̈́̀̈̌̏̇̄̒̆̾͐̕͝ĥ̶̨͔̪̯͙̘̞̀͆͐̂͒̚͘a̵͔͇͙̺̣̩̠̞̥͙̜̯̟̐̈́̄̌̈́͐́͐̐e̷͚̮̣̩̯͌͒̐͠ͅl̷̗͈̠̭͉̖̿̑̈́̓̑͌͐͘

2 Likes

Sounds, Interesting

1 Like

this may or may not be based off my real parents divorce.

good plot but im a villain so theres an issue

dibs on main antagonist

1 Like

bruh