The Poor Man's Shop (Closed til AO)

The Poor Man's Shop (Closed til AO)
convenience 5.0 5 fairness 5.0 6 trustworthiness 5.0 5

I mostly get helmets and chestplates.

hi yes, one strong vastira and one clean mino helm for a strong oath keeper :nod:

uh I will not take it because i had some one offer 1 strong vast and exiled armor and i did not tak it. The reason is, oaths are better in pvp than vast, and i have a lot of vasts already. Unless you wanna overpay then sure but just that? Sorry bro, no deal

1 Like

me understand, thenk u :nod:

thank you.

Poor man get more Business. :frpensive:

Leo, if you think you’re poor, I have one sturdy Wall of Jericho, a hard Oathkeeper, one Headless, and a strong Vastira.

Ok the “poor” was a joke because drama and boxman and nuclear kept calling me poor and when i started this shop i was broke, but now i am kinda rich i kept the name because its funny

Ecks dee

:troll:

box be bullying me

but all jokes aside box is very helpful and helped me a lot

you called yourself poor so many times and i kept on telling you that youre still richer than 90% of wom’s community
:fr:
dont lie pls

fr you did call me poor 1 time so… and it is a joke anyway

but please tell me how is my shop, good? bad? anything i could change?

theres some small things you need to improve about your shop to make it more convenient like sorting the items out so it doesnt look like the great wall of china in text. Oh and maybe put your most valuable stuff up top cuz those are most eye catching.
If you need any tips then dm me on discord yes

but youre a fair and trustworthy trader so 5 star ratings for both of those :mariomug:

k lemme do all that

@LeoTheAbsoluteLegend yeah do something like this

mrbox epic

so fucking cool

hes working on it rn

ooo it already looks better

1 Like