The real reason gold is being removed

Vetex realized that gold magic can be used to make an inflation of Crowns/Galleons if people sell counterfeit gold therefor making anyone with gold magic can make as much money as they

Then I realized gold is gonna be a metal variation and diamond is gonna be a lost magic so this head cannon feel apart.

Magic gold isn’t real gold, it takes on the properties of gold for some time but it’s just magic energy and will return to raw magic energy eventually.

A gold curse user, on the other hand…

5 Likes

Soundsmith, the duped shovel curse user, artificially inflating the price of duped shovels for his own financial gain.

if u can infinitely summon gold then its worthless

I mean if you can infinitely summon any finite resource like water and iron then everything kinda loses it’s value.

Man the Earth itself is worthless now.
So is water, why am I drinking this shit?
EVEN GRAVITY IS WORTHLESS!
NOT EVEN THE FORCES ARE SAFE FROM ECONOMIC CRASH

to be honest I feel like bartering with weapons/food might be more effective than money since those aren’t really replicable as like raw iron.

not to mention enchanted weapons/rare models

Everyone knows the chests are magical so they produce everything which will eventually crash the market

2 Likes

to be honest.

with this logic…

how does an economy even exist in ao???

like seriously, how on earth do galleons still have monetary value with weird non Euclidian chests and magic curses running around.

1 Like

thats so facts

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.