The Sad Truth Of Being a Hero in WoM

There I was, one day, minding my own business and killing criminals. Out of nowhere, I get an invitation to a party, and think nothing of it. I accept the invite. A few minutes later, I unsuspectingly get ambushed by a max level criminal. I think to myself, “Damn, the party invite. They found my location…” and then I watch as my 5,000 crowns decrease. I hate when high level criminals try to track me down so they can have an “epic battle” with me. Then, they end up sneaking up on me and making me pissed. This is so annoying that I stopped playing World of Magic/Arcane Odyssey for half a year because of a few of those people. So criminals, the picture is, we Peacemakers don’t hate you. It’s just frustrating when we can’t properly battle and lose crowns because of it.

dang

26 Likes

use crown codes and alts

1 Like

Uh oh
The “fuck legendary heros” but reverse trend/drama are going back!
Guess i will go war mode

i still remember the days of being hunted for having low rep. is this retribution? possibly

jk, i would have just left ngl

The real question here, were you in a guild, and were they in a guild?
People like to bait other guilds into a team then rk them for infamy.

legendary hero gang pog. ezzz. you should’ve called me. I would’ve loved to murder then :niceman:

Skill issue. Just kill them

1 Like

Lol just dont accept random invition in teams :joy:

At the time, I don’t think I was

skill issue

people tend to kill people for higher player kill stats, which was something I experienced whrn I first played WoM

The problem is I don’t try to get the best gear, I may have gotten a Sunken piece, but I’m just casually killing criminals and opening chests for a few crowns.

I have used crown codes. Also, if I made alts, I’d be very vulnerable to max levels at 35. Unless of course, I didn’t do anything on the account, which would waste my time.

wdym? you can’t pvp until level 45

Weird, I haven’t had this happen to me.

Just don’t join any parties unless you know who’s in it.

you could also unskill issue :troll: and do what I do.

accept team invite then murder ez

Just look at their usernames and see if you trust them

Other idea is only do teams with friends that you trust

Huh?

You don’t use those alts man. You transfer all the crowns you’ve reddemed from codes to another account, delete the file, start over again.