The Ultimate AO Starter Pack (progression thread)

What is the Ultimate AO Starter Pack?
Another nolife forum regular “”““preparing””“” for AO by grinding a shit ton of unnecessary items.
This is basically gonna be just an alt file with a bunch of useful items for literally ANY BUILD in ao. obviously its not gonna be the best items since better ones are to come, but it will have the best of each item at levels 90, 50, and (maybe) 20-30. I may need to add to the list, but this is what I want to have for now:

• 1 of every boss drop, preferably clean. (done)
  • a full clean sunken set (done)
  • attack speed/power/defense meta set of several variations

• warden build: full hp set (hard iron set w/ hard defense amulet and hard pirate tricorn)
  • warrior build: every common tier weapon in wom, with at least swift but also other enchants if i can. armors for this would be ones with power, defense, attack speed, and swiftness (i forgor what its called that affects walkspeed/dash length)
  • mage build: same as warrior but without the weapons and maybe some variated sets depending on the magic (like intensity for dot builds)

every other build will basically just be like the ones above, i cant think of any others that require special stuff.

also when im done i might make a second one (minus the boss drops and sunkens) and sell it hehe

4 Likes

no im getting hard sunken set and you cant stop me

have fun
okr

no fuck hard i want powerful

same :pensive:

i am also now considering keen to be as good as hard due to that combat showcase :mariomug: and also the testers recommending it

keen and swift are getting combined right?

i believe i saw a screenshot of vetex saying that theyll be combined, but i cant find the message myself and the poster said it might be outdate as well

not vetex but maybe he knows idk
also somehow the dude has the “new to this server” badge whilst also having mee6 level 75?

Knockback → intensity: dot duration, blind, etc.
Str and Power → Power: combines both str and power so no needing one for magic and one for weapons, fighting styles etc.
Magic Size → Attack Size
Casting speed and magic speed → Attack Speed: both casting and magic speed were combined which is neat, this also affects weapons too now so pog
Agility (unchanged) but it affects dodging distance now
Defense (unchanged ftmp)
6 amulet types

smth i posted months ago when gear stats were being changed

thinking about doing a size/intensity/health build for magma

sounds fun, i plan to go buck wild with literally any customizable thing and i already got 2 pure stat sets aside from knockback iirc

with the changes to stat combining i basically gained+ 1 and all that and it only gets easier from enchant scrolls

also the stats of gear apparently is already in the trello

man i’m gonna have to be doing some digging when early access comes out and me providing changes and new things that comes with ao to my guild ;-;

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

ah yes tullz, the ultimate vetcord nolife

What do you guys think would be the best for warden? A couple i had in mind were:
Hard iron set w/ hard defense amulet and hard power amulet
Then a regular 1022 but with a hard iron chestplate or hard boots and helmet.
Or do you think i should use other stats as well?

Hard sunken helmet, hard sunken boots, hard sunken chest, hard pirate captain hat or hard tricorn, and hard defense amulet.

i ain’t that rich, we talkin iron that is above sea level

welp good luck. Iron armor sounds good.