[Theory] The Dark Seas is actually the Seven Seas

I don’t really have an explanation but this could be very possible.

I think it could be a cool throwback plus we’d get to see our favorite AA locations in ruins!

Spoiler Alert: it isnt possible

2 Likes
  1. Magius canonically exists, so that would have to be somehow worked into the WoM lore.
  2. They are on other sides of the planet.
  3. I think there is only 1 dark sea.
  4. No.

the dark sea is probably only there lorewise to explain why no one sailed away from the war seas to find the seven seas.

nope

6 Likes

swag

nvm i guess lol

The dark sea was created by some powerful wizard with a curse (or something else) or it has high magic density which makes it so random like in the seven seas.(my theory)

yeeeaaaah but what if we sail far enough that we reach the 7 seas lmao

Magius takes up the space that was the 4th, 5th, and 7th seas if I remember correctly.
Quite clearly, its not raining fire in WoM, therefore its not the dark seas.

1 Like

sails for 2 hours while also being attacked by strange monsters the whole way

the seven seas are kinda on the other side of the world

nah it all just got completely fucked over when durza and theos broke everything
the amount of curses/magic put into durza’s last attack is what made everything so nightmarish

if anything, the war seas and the seven seas were probably stabilized by fairly powerful kids such as cursebeard or gods like poseidon

read lore doc uwu

Where you get that map?

Also on top of that what is the Old Sea?

Different planets confirmed

WoM/AO sequel named Universe of magic where it’s just AA but instead of boats it’s spaceships and instead of islands it’s planets

Ends with you defeating chaos and deleting the universe

Who made this and I highly doubt the rest of the world is the dark seas, I’m sure it’s just a huge area THATS fucked up, but there’s no damn way it’s the whole planet

The Old sea is where the game before AA took place

@LichdaDerp the old sea is basically from the time period when online fighting took place
@anon38832104 i’m not certain but its most likely vetex, and yes its the whole planet lmfao

1 Like

So…what’s keeping these specifics seas from being fucked?