These ideas are almost frightening (Poll added)

Since we kinda don’t have our beloved forum series anymore such as Drawing Morden everyday till TGR or The Odyssey Feed, I’ve decided to come up with my own ideas to keep the ball rolling. I think I may be on to something:

• I doodle Femtex in this thread everyday until TGR (A cry for help)
  • The Odyssey Feeding Tube
  • I make Arcane Characters out of blades of grass
  • Made up Book Ideas for AO but all the words are in :sparkles: UWU :sparkles:
  • Reminders Not For AO
  • AO Webcomic but I make a page everyday but in purple stickfigures
  • Daily Reasons why Iris will send you back to Ravenna as a pile of ashes
  • Arcane Universe Sitcom but it’s set in the late 1980s
Edit: I’ll make a thread of the most popular one
  • I Doodle Femtex In This Thread Everyday (A Cry For Help) - It’s been too long…
  • The Odyssey Feeding Tube - I don’t know what this is but it sounds similar to Odyssey Feed
  • I make Arcane Characters Out of Blades of grass - show me dat grass :national_park:
  • Made up Book Ideas for AO but everything is in the UWU language - I rweawwy wawnt dwis pwettie pwease UWU
  • Reminders Not For AO - no but yes
  • AO Webcomic but with purple stickfigures - show me dat purple :acid_magic_var2:
  • Daily Reasons why Iris will send you back to Ravenna as a pile of ashes - I need the daily reminders
  • Arcane Universe Sitcom but set in the late 1980s - I like Arcane Games and I like the 1980s, what could possibly go wrong-

0 voters

Please, make me bikini femtex NOW

Do it

I’d very much like this one :nod:

not another one

i should do shit art every day of your mother (she is a perfect circle)

NO. We need “Every Roblox Game But Mud Magic Is Added” instead! Because now, every Roblox game needs Mud Magic. And that includes cafe games. Instead of banning players for “abusing their capitals” why not just give them Mud Magic instead? SMH. :roll_eyes:

The Iris one is funny but can’t deny a femtex art.