Those who have been ganked by suncry, what is your opinion on them

Basically those who have been ganked by suncry what is your opinion on the guild :nod:

Suncry!
  • I like them
  • I hate them
  • dnc dnc dnc

0 voters

personally I don’t hate them, I’ve been ganked by suncry in the past aabraham looking at you, its not something I really care about

3 Likes

SunCry is the best guild ever I dont get why everyone hates them

3 Likes

Half of the votes are from suncry members. HMMMMMMMMMM.

2 Likes

Blame the person who put suncry in the title.

1 Like

only 2 of the votes are from suncry xd, apoc and rayhan

based lmao

ok

1 Like

ok

1 Like

Personally I have no problem with them. I even was a bit happy when they managed to reach Strong guild back in the day, so I congratulated them (sent a message to a member, told them ‘‘congrats to your guild’’) because I felt like it.

I honestly think they’re just hated as a meme. Because of how much infamy they have. I have been ganked multiple times, especially pre-Halloween update (when anything that could PvP was infamy) and I remember having faced some of them, more than once.

Otherwise, don’t really care.

1 Like

not a fan of guilds tbh

They can gank all they want, guilds getting completely reset anyways lol. The ones in suncry who still gank right now are downright just terrible people, they know damn well their ganking efforts are for not

1 Like

I’m actually not a suncry member (ignore the emblem it’s fake stuff honest to god) anyways uhhh suncry ganked me like…one time? I like pvp so had a pretty good time so.

Well does being ganked by a SunCry member in a training count?

suncry is chill and cool and people hate on them for being in first conclusion: i like em (even tho one time this suncry lady went to extreme lengths to get one infamy off me and that was a nuisance)

why even get in guilds in the first place? clans winnin’

I actually own the guild suncry.

1 Like

Suncru are an toxic sweat

Can confirm

1 Like

Can also confirm

1 Like