Thoughts on Arcane Reborn compared to AO

AR is instantly gonna die when AO comes out.

When AO comes out, Some maxed out AR players (not the anti-Vetex gang) will flock to it to play it since its a new experience. And after they get bored of AR, the othere will choose to try out AO. That will bring AR to 40 players.

Its only gonna get worse from there.

When AL becomes as up to date as AR, if AR players get bored of AO(somehow), They will play AL instead since it fixed the NPCs, updated the map and also has a visible mutation chart(right now the chart is W.I.P).

To sum it up, the release of AO and AL reaching the same point in the story as AR will kill it off in a few weeks, maybe months

I saw sage and she indded didnā€™t have boobs :frpensive:

People underestimating the sunk cost fallacy

Why exactly is AL > AR

Itā€™s not

Apparently when it will have reached ARā€™s story level itā€™ll be better, why ?

Nobody knows that for sure and they have no reason to assume it from what we have rn

AL, as of right now is in NO WAY better than AR, however if the devs play their cards right, the game can and most likely will become leauges better than AR, they also do seem to listen to their community and the people and the community itself is kinda chill

But how in what way can it become better than AA ?

Tf you mean? The game already averages an 100 player count which is close enough to AL. The game IS pretty much dead

I think everything about it is good except the combat right now. The combat is definitely getting better but I sadly still prefer the AR combat over ALā€™s. Otherwise AL does everything way better and cleaner and has amazing potential if they can improve the combat system

As much like it might seem like it will die completely, there are a large amount of people who are die-hard AR fans who will NOT stop playing the game no matter what, so i doubt the average play count will drop under 30, even if AO is centuries better than AR, there will still be people playing it and calling it ā€œbetterā€

and as for AL, it has way more potential to be better than AR, but it is still a buggy mess and PvP is ass, but iā€™m gonna give the fact that it is still in alpha to the devs and also apperntly the testers like actually barely tested

I kinda feel like ar is bad but is decent practice for AO combat, even without the weapons

Arcane reborn is a lazy copy of the original.
AO gonna take over easy.

that parts not gatekeeping, just :fax:

I think if AR devs focus on new storyline content the game would revive itself tbh. Weā€™ve been stuck on the same island with the same content for over 2 years now

16 Likes

AL would probably still kill AR if it manages to catch up partially because the dev actually fucking cares to a better degree, Iā€™m genuinely impressed with how he managed the shitshow of the first day of AL release, you could really tell within a week how it actually was the testers fault for (the main dev literally told me this) only playing for like 30 min every 2 weeks.

I met some friendly people in AR, which is rare, and they complain about the game. Iā€™m glad AR has that small portion of a community that gives a good, friendly vibe. AO will easily take over AR, and Iā€™m pretty sure that only the Anti Vetex kids will come to AR after that. AR should release more updates quickly if they wish to keep their player basez

AL is actually pretty cool, the games development isnā€™t far but i remember being one of the largest members in the community a couple years back. And they definitely listened to the community. Actually I remember helping them figure out how to balance radius fist, and they actually took my suggestion and it helped.

Good community, love the developers, if the game became playable soon enough I would be it would be pretty solid

i think itll die, its buggy as hell, the bosses are annoying and unfun, the new content is mid, and the devs refuse to fix any of the issues of aa (the grind, legendary charts, how janky the game is, etc), the game also doesnt update fast enough for roblox standards, roblox games need to be constantly updated to keep a playerbase and the ar devs just cant do that

3 Likes