Thoughts on metal magic's place in the post-TGR meta?

What do you think metal magics place in the meta will be after AO is done. DO you think it will be good enough to fill gold’s place?

What you think Metal Magic’s strength will be
  • better/as good as gold
  • a balance between gold and iron’s strength
  • lackluster
  • trash

0 voters

I’m just asking your opinions and theories on this.
Also trello card, for synergies

Bruh you’re options are so bad, where’s worse than Gold and Iron but not bad?

Also anyone saying “It’s better than gold” or “a balance between Iron and Gold” is just straight stupid

Gold and iron were both lackluster, honestly.
Sure they had funny big damage slow projectile but also boring.

Couldn’t care less how meta it is, I would never pick it just because of how boring it looks.

Their beams looked clean on max graphics wdym?

Be real with me, beams aren’t the only thing in the game and glass projectiles look better than colored sphere.
Plus, while the beams do looks clean… every other magic’s beams just look cooler.

The only magic that has worse visuals, in my opinion, is wood.

when will theoretical and level’s enemies to lovers arc begin I’m tired of waiting

1 Like

no.

Spider and theoretical would have been a better one tbh lol

3 Likes

good show either way, mfs cant seem to stay out of arguments

1 Like

No horny

This is your only warning

…Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Metal is (I think) literally just iron but with a gold variant.

gonna lay out some fax

reduced damage affinity to 1 (same as earth) from 1.1, compared to gold’s 1.2
size affinity 1.2x, compared to gold’s 1.1
speed affinity 0.5, compared to gold’s 0.45
magic high jumps limited, but normal high jumps are faster now
hover spell will be available but unknown how different it will be
5% more damage from bleed
2nd magic synergies available

1 Like

This is a nerf…

how
its a synergy with itself

Losing so much damage really hurts the glass-cannon idea so many Gold users aim for, and the loss of bleed-stacking is just a further hit in that regard. I’m not sure if the other changes to the magic will be able to make up for it. We’ll see.

1 Like

Bleed stack is gone

Your status effect can only be removed 1 second after charging which guaranteed at least 1 tick of bleed, usually 2.

5% is 1 tick of bleed so it was previously guaranteed, now you can only use the minimum possible outcome of metal with bleedstack

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.