Tis I, Daemon, Extreme Nerd

Hiya! I am an avid vetex game player and follower, and extreme AO enthusiast. My base magic of choice would be plasma or lightning, as those are my Magics in WoM, but that wouldn’t matter much as I am going for a Warrior Stat Build (weapons only) (mainly swords because YES) In most games I play I am considerably skilled although never the best, as i never would want to be in the spotlight. although I would be interested in joining a big crew or clan, because even with my current lack of skill in WoM, I have quit WoM and have gotten noticeably better over the past few months using keyboard (i only just got a PC about a year ago and am extremely clumsy with it), and joining a clan would get me recognized and publicized which I personally think is awesome. I personally would be the sword dude of the crew (like Zoro but less serious and with navigation skills), and uh that is basically it. Oh! I forgot to say that you can find me as DaemonicBlade on Reddit.

1 Like

I suggest trying weapons only on WoM if you want to get into the hang of using them. It gets you used to not using magic jumps, swapping weapons to use their abilities, and the general feel of it all. Weapons in AO are fixing to be much better than in WoM so while it won’t be a direct comparison at least you’ll have some idea of what you’re getting yourself into.

Plus weapons only is fun imo. Got 422~ hours on my main file, not a single spell used during the entire time.

Wait @ThatOneGuy posted on an introduction without welcoming them to the club?

Welcome to the forums :clap:

Already posted it replying to daemon’s first post

That makes sense

Thanks! Good to know. By the way— my friend idolizes you as you both are Apocalypse Bringer admirers.

1 Like

Hi there! :wave:

That feels like a challenge more than anything tbh.

I mean you are essentially the icon of Apocalypse Bringer

haha.

hello! (me in my head: OMG A TESTER IS REPLYING TO MEEEEE)

1 Like

:nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m not like some omniscient god

i mean kinda

I gotta get out of here before my ego skyrockets

Sex

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome!

I haven’t done this in a while, I just haven’t been active, but, as a gift for new users, I offered them a crappy image of their choice that I make!

So, what is your wish?

make a sword
preferably rapier-like
fits in the whole picture

(warrior builds for the win)