Tobi Comic Content Drop

Trust me you should join, you will have so much fun. There is tones to do!

Looks at nothing, see nothing, interact with no one, and most of all, be nothing. It’s the perfect environment for fostering friendships.

Also there are NO NUGGETS.

2 Likes

Wow! How amazing!

I know.

ladies please, one at a time :raised_back_of_hand: :sleeper:

3 Likes

my reaction to the final 3:

creation of chaos poster:

2 Likes

:sleeper: that poster cost me my soul now all thats left is… MorE arT
XD

1 Like

the last panel of the first image made me dropped my water bottle while drinking it

2 Likes

Woah now…
1354_2_Megumin_Plsuwu

1 Like

Draw for me slave. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

L U C I O U S

L I P S
4036_KomiNightmare

1 Like

:’) yes lil bro

1 Like

Guess who, guess what… The effects and backround of the poster are amazing, but you already know that. I am here, as you guessed, for a question. Question: Is Theos going to be in the comic, or does that painting have nothing to do with it? Oh, and a second one. On the poster, are there two lost mages depicted (The guys with the Tobi looking orange masks.) or a single one that wears different outfits? Or are those two/one not lost mages?
Also, in this part, " Do you like this? Do you like me :flushed:? Are you in love with my work (or me)? Most importantly, do you want MORE ( of me )!" Shouldn’t there be a question mark in the end of the last sentence? Oh and no, I’m not in love with you, but Kwispy. I consider you my ally, but also rival.

2 Likes

The Itachi looking guy with the glowing purple eyes and the cracked head. Jk, it’s the Tobi looking guy in the centre that wears the blue coat with the fur.

1 Like

Thanks so much. Personally, I used simple brushes to create the poster so I don’t think it’s very impressive but your kind words make me happy. Most of the work really goes to Kwsipy for her ard work and amazing character designs. (Most of which I barely helped with).

I think I can answer this while avoiding spoilers:
1. Yes Theos will be in the comic and he is supposed to be a more important character. My comic loosely follows the events of Arcane Adventures, but with a twist.

2. The Lost Mages are the ones in red and Black on the left and the Order of Chaos are the ones on the right in white and purple. The 2 oranged masked characters are 2 different characters, the bottom one being Tobi. Tobi and the other masked man are part of the Order of Chaos, which is the “good guys.” I say “good guys” because I would not say they are necessarily as bad as the Lost Mages but not inherently good.

3. No question mark because I know you want more of me… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Dang, I thought it may be obvious who the man with the cracked z face is…

1 Like

If I were to guess, I would say either Durza, or some sort of unknown… maybe.

1 Like

2102_senkuu_nani

1 Like

grandblue2

don’t use that emoji or skill issue