𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 πƒπ’π¬πœπ¨π«π π₯𝐨𝐠𝐨. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

die

joejoe moment

Tobi_cry

1 Like

god of death

make better discord logo

I fucking hate JoJo. Everywhere I go through has a vermin-like underclass of JoJo fanboys. They all just have to say β€œiS THat A JOJo ReFErEncE??!!!1” on every fucking post that contains a single word that may have been used in the shitty comics. Oh, a suspicious link? Probably a rickroll. NOPE!!! They’ve ruined that, too! One of the oldest goddamn internet traditions shat on and ruined by JoJo fanboys. Thunder Cross Split Attack! So fucking funny, right? I’m wheezing! NO. SHUT THE FUCK UP. Nobody cares about your shitty comic series. Dio is a stupid character from a stupid comic series. I downvote every post and comment that mentions JoJo, out of pure bloodcurdling rage. I want to detonate a MASSIVE thermonuclear warhead right on top of whatever godforsaken studio publishes that stinking-pile-of-trash comic. Frankly, I don’t even care for the civilian casualties, either. At least they died for a good reason. Unlike JoJo fans, I actually contribute to the betterment of mankind, instead of spamming shitty references on the internet. Every JoJo fan that dies a slow, painful death is a win in my book. I have claimed over a dozen of them already, too. I annihilated their skulls with my fists. Their stupid ice attack didn’t do shit for them either. They dies like they lived, pathetic excuses for humans. I hope more people hear my message and declare war on JoJo. If nobody helps me, I will do as much damage as I possibly can before I die.

1 Like

:moyai: oh ok.

1 Like

:flushed: but discord paid me $2000 for this one.

1 Like

the jokes are so unfunny i need to vent about this

essay on why jojo jokes are overused and should stop being quoted

kono dio da

2 Likes

Mine is better

I’m sure people asking for autographs will swarm to my front door any minute now

4 Likes

actually no this is the best Discord logo everyone has ever made, ever

I already gave my crown to sansue. :frcryin:

1 Like

I’m convinced.
3915_boner_kira

1 Like

skil issue

I swear to Vishnu, the fucking murderous rage that creeps up inside me when another one of these posts pop up make me want to tie someone down and rub sand paper on their nipples so hard they wish they weren’t thrown into this meat…this thresher. The victim would dream of reveling in the paradisiacal malaise of the unborn while beseeching the vaporous malign creatures from the nameless beyond to be relinquished of this terrible and torturous fate as sand paper gnaws on his nipples. The victim’s cries of pain would eventually inundate a maniacal delirious slew of veracious psalms bequeathed by the blessed unborn; it’s all one could hope to dissolve into, for the realm of the unborn, ensconced by the emptiness and purity of non existence, will never endure the seething pain of having their nonexistent nipples sawed off by sand paper.

w h a t

O////O

oh ho so you want to do this now alright.
discord
(and as a bonus)
pringals

Oh yeah

I have the most simple discord logo of all.

Behold...

i got baited but not in the way i would think