Town threats/Magic council spawning bug

What were you doing before bug occurred: I was just robbing banks in different towns at different times in different servers, when ever I do this, and cause a threat, the threat seems to never go away until I am arrested. While the threat is active magic council will not stop spawning on me, I tried to escape but even after being away from the town that is under threat for a long time they will still spawn on me, I also attempted to murder all of the magic council soldiers, however this does not help, even after getting rid of most of them, a new wave with just as many soldiers as the last one appears.

Steps to reproduce: Cause a threat, then leave the town, the threat seems to never go away, until you are arrested.

F9 Logs ( press f9 to view them in-game): I don’t think the f9 logs have anything important, but just in case I took picture of all of them;

Pictures/Videos: None, I’ll make a video about the bug if this doesn’t seem to be known.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.