Trade complete

UserName: Forsmakens
discord : Tiny Man#7249

thanks

this isn’t specific at all you gotta say exactly what you’re looking for to get offers

hmm do you have any idea what armor that match the value

about 2-4 pieces of exiled or minotaur set pieces, more or less depending on what enchant the armors are

woah thanks

no problem, i think 2-4 is ok but you might wanna check with a better trader since i’m not as experienced with values but 2-4 sounds reasonable to me

also do you know what good and bad enchant is?

powerful, hard, forceful (cause of synergy with exiled armor)

strength and swift are essentially clean since both enchants are being removed in AO

rest are bad.

thanks you

no swift?

yes i quess

i mean
i still accept it

Swift and Casting Speed are being combined into Attack Speed, like how Strength is essentially just being lumped together with Power, Magic Speed is being lumped into Casting Speed for Attack Speed. Either they both become casting speed or one of them does and since all the magic speed amulets are being removed while casting speed is being converted to attack speed I think it’s just a very safe assumption that items with Swift will be clean when AO comes.

too much for a clean vast, exiled armour wise id say its 1.1-1.3 chestpiece’s worth

what is 1.1-.13

11/10 - 13/10

what do you expect me to say decimals arent hard bro

;-; 2-4 isn;t hard bro just say something like that

2-4 is too much, if you decided to read the original post better you would’ve known that

also, it seems like you don’t understand decimals or fractions, which leads me to believe that you are in fact, not of age to be here