Trading 4 Clean Sunken Swords

boss drops have miniscule value, not gonna make an impact in any quantity with this trade

tell the people who got like 10 sunken swords by auto fishing :fr:

Idek who those people are but they didnt change sunken sword value and nobody has even considered sunken sword value to have dropped before you mentioned it

1 Like

i mean if you think about it, sunken swords value is dropping, little bit but its still dropping slowly since auto fishing people are not getting banned and there has been people legit fishing and getting them, sunken swords value was always gonna drop since more people can get them…

Its hasnt been dropping before you mentioned this tho. Those auto fished sunken swords havent been impactful enough on the trading scene simply because they arent being traded here on the forums yet as far as we know

Tho this might be the first case of autofished sunkens being traded so lets see what happens from here on out

I doubt this person is an autofisher, they joined over a year ago.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:
I dont think so either but who knows. Anyhow with regards to what leo said we should be a little more cautious

thats true, I’ve been catching more auto fishers recently.

trading 157 sunken swords

Same, definitely noticed an increased amount of them lately.
Just been reporting them but some of them just come right back on alts unfortunately.

Guys i’m trading ∞ sunken swords DM me!1!1!!!1

it’s mad annoying. little brats. Specially as a trader I dislike fishers who already do it legit. I hate auto fishers just as more.

Ye understandable lol

Now I have motivation to no life for 38971508965801265810753 hours in order to fish up a sunken sword.

Fr, hard to keep track of values with no record of items being in and out of the economy

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.