Trading Accuracy Game (TAG)

Oh, didn’t notice that one.

1 Like

me but misinput inspired me :star_struck:

His trading posts are always heavily flawed tho. So I honestly won’t leave him alone if he’s gonna be a dumbass.

Exiled’s worth more? I picked that enchant by random, and I didn’t expect it to be over.

Let’s think about it from my perspective.

It’s basically the same as comparing Sunken Chestpiece and Sword, although with less value.

Sunken Chestpiece is less than Sunken Sword if both are clean, right? So which do you think has more value when their both correctly enchanted? You’d think the sword. I know Oathkeeper is punishable, but people really seem to rather care about that then other boss drops from Exiled.

Tr*ders

No I meant that you said “bursting exiled helmet” and then went to say “the exiled chest piece” in nearly the same thing

I can’t control you, at the end of the day, you make your own choices.

just a few corrections i wanted to make:

• “exiled items are more valuable because they are more useful” this is a good part of the reason why wojs are so valuable but it doesnt apply to oaths or the armour set. Theyre more valuable because theyre simply rarer (1/50 instead of 1/40) and have more demand

• “While the enchanted woj is worth slightly more than a strong oathkeeper” Strong oath is the most valuable boss item in the game. Why? simple answer is demand, whilst heavy wojs are amazing for pvp and pve you rarely see anyone looking for one whilst oath trades are still made like 3x a week, even now that wom and forum trading are stale/dead.

• “In the revamp, all enchanted items will be unenchanted” vet has never said so, nor have any testers or other ao staff. Furthermore vetex himself said so: in some of the patchnotes a few months ago it stated that items with for example bursting (magic size) will be changed into bursting (attack size) in ao

other then that its a fine post yes :mariomug:

This is pretty accurate

Its ironic

This is understandable, but what surprises me is how demand still doesn’t seem to change nonetheless a dead economy?
No players playing the game = less people actually wanting a strong oath.
Therefore, strong oaths value decreases, even if trades for strong oath are made relatively often, (not 3x a week)
Heavy woj however hasn’t lost any value because it’s remained its usefulness in PvP and pve.

No, it’s simply a lack of social skills and unnecessary grudges

nono i was talking about you, I just replied to the wrong thing

1 Like

When the uh oh my the

1 Like

Theres 2 ways you can go with this:

• 1 opinion is that value doesnt change in
    between updates unless theres a huge shift in demand.

• the one which youll prolly find a better answer is that in the last 60 ish topics ive seen (im actually being fr with 60 ish) ive only seen 1 trade for a woj compared to 7 offers for oaths. Demand is wayy higher for oaths than for wojs even when the game is dead.

This can also be used against you since it also means heavy woj value decreases which ties into my argument up there ^

But heavy woj was never about demand, it was always valuable for its usefulness in PvP scenarios

Dude I can’t stress this enough, demand doesn’t carry value, all it does is put you in a better place trading wise.

Its a part of its value whether you like it or not. Its just how trading in this game on these forums works.

Edit: bro what were you thinking. If an item is useful but literally no one wants it then it would have 0 value. How is demand not affecting wojs

Yes it does lmfao. If it wasnt then sunken swords, oaths etc would never be offered for. Same for headlesses since nobody would ever want them (thats what demand is)

Maybe i should further explain what demand is. Demand can be seen in 2 ways: one including rarity and one without. Its basically opinion + rarity or just opinion. I have already told you how much of a difference there is between people looking for an oath compared to people looking for a woj. 7x times more in a sample size of the last 60 ish trades

What I’m trying to say is woj never had any demand, it’s value was purely from its usefulness

No wtf? Just because mino boots have the shittiest demand in the game doesn’t mean is has 0 value? Its still a gods drop.

You’re right, however usefulness overrides demand, especially with the dead economy.

60 trades over the course of 4 months just further proves my case the economy is fucking dead. With less new players envying sunken swords or oaths, that means less demand overall.

Source: trust me bro

It still has some demand not 0 like i used in my example. Still the reason why it has such low value is because of its demand. You barely find people wanting mino boots

In that case headless would have wayy less value than a hard/powerful sc which isnt the case. So no, theyre pretty equal id say

You completely ignore my argument of how theres is 7 fucking times more demand for oaths compared to wojs. 7
Anyways yes the economy is dead, yes theres less players wanting an oath or ss and yes theres less demand but that applies to all items headlesses. Since every item takes a hit except headlesses theres no reason at all to change heavy wojs into being the most valuable boss drop. Youre free to have that opinion but i can guarantee no other trader will join you in that

As a side note: you can also include oath’s ripoff value into the argument which would even further set oaths and wojs apart. But this is just a side note since ripping little timmy off in game doesnt equal actual value

Headless is unobtainable but ok, we gonna ignore the fact that it’s been that way for 7 months.

I don’t want it to be the most valuable boss drop, the point I wanna make is
Usefulness>=demand