Trading for Clean Sunken Sword (Level 60 or higher)

Giving a clean Wall of Jericho (Level 60)
Possibly adding a Strong Dual Vistarian Daggers (Level 90) if necessary
D.M. me on discord (ShadowFlare113#6169) if you want to accept

Good trade my man

no.

wdym? is it a bad trade?

A very bad trade.

@MrNormalBox Look at this my man

You couldn’t just explain it to the guy yourself? C’mon man ik you and ik you know values somewhat.

I feel like Boxman would like to see this anyway

Think about it this way; Sunken items and current boss items will ultimately be replaced by better armor and weapons.

However, Sunken items may be replaced with another fishing set (highly unlikely) or just be gone as a whole when the huge revamp hits.

It’s really a gamble, but I’d put my bet on saying Sunken items will be superior to boss items in the future. Boss items may very well be obtainable instead of the Sunken items, but we don’t have a solid answer to that lingering thought yet. Think of your side of the trade as a low risk, high reward.

1 Like

He would inevitably see it even if you did or didn’t ping. Most of us as traders here check every post in the marketplace every few hours

Oh, I didn’t know that. Sorry for the bad trade, I’m new to the game.

Guess that’s true, sorry boxman >:

Pause, sunken items were never gonna be removed lol.

Nah he won’t be mad, you’re chill xD

2 Likes

wayyy too far into the future to think about that tbh. Unless youre talking about trading seasonals for gear

its not getting replaced. Tho it might get outclassed by the next tier of sunkens, really depends on if the next tier of sunkens is dropping with tgr or not.
(the next part isnt for you but if you wanna read it then go ahead :nod:)

@ShadowFlare113
your trade as of the current market isnt that great. Theres a huge difference between sunken item values and boss drop item values. Your best bet to get a sunken is either to fish for it yourself, offer boss drops to a noob for his/her sunken or try to get other sunkens to trade for a sunken sword fairly (youll need other sunkens if you wanna make a trade for a swift, clean or strong sunken sword)
levels dont really matter either with the easy method of crown code abusing to get 2.6k crowns each minute and a half.
Tl;dr: trade not worth it. Offer sunkens to make it fair, or fish for a sunken sword or rip a noob off

edit: to clear up the “your trade as of the current market isnt that great” part: who knows maybe boss drop compensation is going to be amazing and completely outshine sunkens somehow. Though this would be highly unlikely

Ok, thank you for the info

1 Like

Even so, the demand for Sunken items is better. Even now Sunken items are better than boss drops.

yup, sunkens are basically a full tier of value above boss drops. Strong oaths are basically one of the only items you can offer for bad enchant sunkens if you want to go a tier above in value. Talking about fair trades here, not rip offs cuz if we are talking about rip offs then oh boy

high way robbery lol

oh my shit… what what why what whwfqwuadefgwd