Trading for strong sunken sword

I offer a hard sunken sword,Keen sunken helmet,Nimble exiled helmet, And swift mino axe

Not worth a strong SS.

Says you

Says me? My guy you’re offering a hard sunken sword and a keen sunken helmet for a strong one, why would anyone accept a shit trade like this? :confused:

Because a keen sunken helm is one of the best sunken helms you can get a hard sunken sword replaces a shield and the 2 boss drops just add even more to the trade, Seems fair to me

Bro what the hell are you on? Hard on the SS is useless since it already has low blocking power and there are better alterantives that are way better and cheaper. KEEN is a bad enchant on sunken armour, and the 2 boss drops aren’t even good enchant, plus they don’t even change anything in a trade this big. ALSO strong makes a sunken sword so much more valuable meanwhile hard makes it A LOT less valuable. Wth are smoking?

Mostly weed but i put some other stuff on the mix sometimes though whats that have to do with anything?

It has to do with how you perceive values.

Well is this atleast worth a clean SS then?

Not really, no.

Ill take that as a yes

It’s not good lmao. Don’t be an ass

small underpay.

1 Like

yea ur not getting a strong ss lol

if u wanted a clean or swift ss, then i’d suggest adding another bad enchant sunken depending on the enchant (if its forceful you gotta add another one), or adding a couple more clean or good enchant boss armors and weapons, preferably 3-4+? dont quote me on that tho

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.