Purple cauldron x2
Blue cauldron
Lime cauldron
Green cauldron x3
Red cauldron x2
Teal cauldron
Brown cauldron

Uh… so.

Limited rights now are basically worth nothing, and considering limiteds usually rise in value… your best bet is to keep these. You may get offered crowns for a few things, which by the way are absolutely worthless. Or you could get thousands of arrows. Also pretty useless, because you could buy them for crowns and guess what, crowns = literally nothing.

So, the best thing to do in this situation is to keep your items until they become more valuable. Simple trading knowledge, but don’t sweat it, lots of people assume halloween stuff (besides Headless of course) are valuable. I get it, they’re limiteds. But almost all bad. Headless is the only exception. For reference, Headless = Roughly Strong Sunken Sword. Still same principles, it’s getting raised too, I wouldn’t suggest trading it if you do have it.

Yeah i know, some people like them for vanity though.

You could try to get amulets and stuff if you’re that desperate, but if you’re not it’s good to keep them.

Finally, we have trading peace in this forum

:+1:

Lol :+1:t2:

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.