Trading mino axe for oathkeeper

I will trade minotaur’s axe and 2,500 crowns, any offers?

Hi there, nice of you to make a topic.
This is a bad offer for an Oathkeeper. Here is why;

• Crowns are worthless in trading, due to the abuse of codes.
  • Because crowns are out of the question, you are just trading a ( presumably clean (clean meaning not enchanted)) Vastira. This is bad because a Vastira is valued at less than an Oathkeeper.

Usually, to get a trade, you will need to do something called overpay. Overpaying is when you pay over the original market value of said item.

Here might be a rough example of what I would post and offer;

I have been farming Exiled for a while, and I traded my Oathkeeper away! So I have collected a few boss drops, here is my offer;

• A full clean set of Exiled armour.

DM me at my discord username for any offers.

Examining my piece, my pay is a full set of Exiled armour. The boots and helmet aren’t really worth a huge lot on their own, but it also has an Exiled Chestplate. Exiled Chestplates (or really, any Boss Drop chestplate) will be valued at more than the other pieces, due to the stats they give.
I would call this sufficient pay, but it also varies depending on the seller. If you want quick offers, DM someone on Discord who have made a #marketplace:shops. Discord is very handy for communicating. Remember to also join the official Vetex Games Discord server, so you will be able to message said user because you will have a mutual server.

Underpay

actually overpay is when you pay over market price :mariomug:

You’d probably want to do this trade with some random in-game. The forum and Discord communities have their own general market values. In-game, that’s sort of out of the question.

1 Like

yea. One of those ingame trading values is, headless head is worth nothing. (lmfao I got a free one this way)

Maybe I phrased it wrong. Sorry. I will fix it up right now…

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.