Trading Seasonals for Seasonals and Sunkens

halloween seasonals are not worth 1 boss drop each, at most its .75

and why mention a value list I helped make most of them? I know they exist
also again shut the fuck up, keep yo shit to yoself

Thats why I said Basically. Plus if you know values so much then you should know this is kind of a ripoff and you should probably stop tryna justify it

thats not what you said, and again shut the fuck up you little shit. Cock blocking child smh

lol anyways this is just up for him to decide

and not for you to cockblock

Ill offer a sunken boots

Ur discord ?

might want that red cauldron i forgor if i have one, i can give seasonals and boss drops

Green/Black/Blue/White Hallowed, Red Mini Cauldron, Pink Bat Wings Headband, Nimble Brown Bat Wings Headband for nimble sunken helm?

For what?

Iā€™d prefer a clean one, but i am not complaining

I have no idea of the current values, what are they??

find the most recent value list, easiest way to know them is through trading. the value lists arent solid cuz there isnt a new one every week

I looked though some discussions about the price for a headless (what i am currently going after).

What do you think is the best way to get it. From what i read and understood the best way to get one is to trade for 2 strong sunken swords for it.

honestly id save yourself the pain and not try and get one, im pretty lucky with trades and I havent gotten one is almost 4 months

Jeez, tough luck for me ig. Thanks for saving me the pain

a steal for his ass wym, evidently he got more but i doubt hot wouldve offered sb if box didnt offer a sh, these arent that many seasonals

1 boss drop equals at least dos or at the very very least a boss drop is mostly always worth more than a seasonal, not a 1:1 basis

3 other seasonals

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.