Sandal’s weird fictional universe

:+1:

Are we allowed to add in our own characters/ideas into this?

no.

must pass me first before it becomes official.

So… we are? As long as we get your permission?

If I like the idea, I’ll add it.

If I don’t, consider it trashed, unless I reconsider.

Okay.
But uh, can you tell me the power system of your universe? Or is there no power system? Or is it the exact same as AA power system?

(a power system is like the kind of powers or how you can obtain a power in a story, for example nen is a power system)

And if there isn’t one… can I make one??? :smiley:

I don’t think a power system really exists

like a human can in some situations be way more powerful than what you’d normally expect compared to usually stronger species like elves

typ is infamous because he literally can do anything and everything in the magic world.

and hecto is infamous because he’s basically a saitama clone with a weirder gimmick.

So… there isn’t one. Okay, I see.

I’ll give you my ideas now :smiley:

uh oh

Character idea:
David, the Giant Slayer
Description: A scrawny little boy, with pale white skin, messy long dark hair, and blue eyes shining with the gleam of courage. However, this appearance soon changes, and he now is a generally fit, tall man.

David the Giant Slayer was a small town boy in a rural village, terrorized by Giants. The Giants would force the villagers to mine and farm for them, and if they didn’t comply, the Giants would swallow them whole, or give them a slow and painful chewing.

One day, Davids mother was too sick to work. The Giants were not pleased, and so they ate her. David, in a rage, picked up his father’s old sword and prepared to attack the Giants.

But in the face of danger, he wavered. He was too afraid to avenge his mother. He couldn’t find it in him to do it, even to take another’s life.

It was at this moment that something spoke to him. Something in his heart, deep within. A voice. A voice of courage.
“David, avenge your mother.”, said the voice. And David complied. Wind picked up around him, and he gained a golden yellow aura over his entire body, enveloping him in bravery.

David cut the Giant in front of him with one swing. David, surprised, took this moment to kill the rest of them.
David chased away all the giants, and later became an honourable wandering knight, hunting evil wherever he goes.

Currently, his quest is to kill Ezia.

Abilities: David is normally a timid man. But inside of his heart lies absolute Bravery, which he uses to down his foes. The courage within him unlocks his potential to the maximum, depending on how brave he really has become. David can slice mountains in half with a full swing, but it would take much energy.

He is decent at wielding a sword, and learned how to use one a couple years after killing those Giants.

there are no giants in the typ0 universe tho :skull:

Character idea:
Gabriel, the Vengeful
Description: A dark brown tall man, age of 34. He comes from an unknown world, and by his words: “My world was erased by a false King.” He hunts King Cryonical till his dying breath.

For backstory, please search up on forums: Total World Revamp, by Key.

Abilities: Gabriel possesses Wind Magic, and is quite good at handling it. After training, he created a pseudo Slash magic, which he used to kill a dragon and use its talon to create a Bastard Sword.
He is adept at hunting, and fishing.

bruh.

well that puts a dent into it.
Now what am I gonna do ;-;

:b:AD WORD ALERT

okay woah woah woah

cryonical isn’t canon (sorry)

also this is set in like a cyberpunk/magic version of modern day so I would suggest if you wanna make a character don’t make them so medieval sounding

Ok, so scrap both of them… got it.

It’s just that I had no idea what I was working with, and I don’t know about the power system or anything. So I’ll try my best to create a technological version of my current ideas.

What is this thread ?

Hold on, I’m gonna re-read your trello.