Updated my Theory document

The original post

I decided i’d go and update the theory sheet i made in the front end of this month, and i made time today do do it. Any of the new theories sound interesting? Also, I left comments on so people can write their thoughts on the story on my document.

6 Likes

Triasta is not a shield, I’ll tell you that much

So it’s probably an accessory like the mantello, I’m going to hold true to the theory of the final boss not being a weapon user
I tried doing a few searches but google gets very confused

1 Like

It’s not an an accessory either, you were right with it being a weapon

So he’s probably a conjurer or a savant.

I don’t think Revon is happy about what you probably just did.

I’m going to assume that he probably is very angry at you, but does not have the power to stop you. So you end up coming to some sort of compromise with unsettling terms. There’s just no way based on the story titles that he just leads you back to a safe place

With part 97 being ‘revon’s hatred,’ this is more than believable. It’s highly possible this could happen and his hatred is aimed at you.
as a matter of fact i think i believe that more than the theories i had written down

The structuring of this theory looks quite solid to say at the very least

dunno if the reason why clash wasnt saying what triasta was bc it was revealed in patreon chat but personally i think its quite easy to figure out

trident spear
basically
its probably bronze as well

Just from looking at the word it’s kinda difficult but if you translate it you get good options that mostly point to a Trident

And finally the translation that basically proves it

I was very proud of myself for figuring it out this way :nerd_face:

originally i thought it could be some sort of crown with like 3 spikes on it, could be a trident too, or actually anything else involving 3 spikes or rods

It’s a weapon.

1 Like

Yea that was the reason why, plus i think it’s more fun if you find it out yourself

Everybody hears the word consequences and ties them into punishments, but it took me a moment to remember that they aren’t always negative
A light example could be if you spare lord Elius in chapter 3, Prince revon could give you a small galleon reward out of respect

???

just an example, but trying to mention that not every consequence is going to be negative

cori5

could red fin not be part 2?
I spent quite a lot of time searching for chapter 1 story quest names but i was fruitless

I don’t know, the only hints I got about part names in chapter 1 were really just from bug fixes. Red Fin might be Part 4, 5, or 6 I don’t know

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.