Urban Wizards (Payiva and Ore Collab)

I have returned from the pits of hell to present to you an art piece between @payiva and I. This is a drawing of @payiva 's OCs in a modern urban setting.

Enzo is the lightning user, empathetic, tries to avoid physical conflict if possible and yet resilient when push comes to shove.
Axel is the opposite; despite his aggressive personality he does his best to protect the people he cares about.
Miko is a tomboy. She grew up very meek and in everyone’s shadow, but after embracing herself she realized she could be an unstoppable force.
Stark is as his name suggests; when he puts his mind to it, nothing is stopping him. Rivaling Enzo and Axel in the story, he indirectly supports them in their adventures to take down durza the magic thief

43 Likes

IT’S BEEN LONG AWAITED AND IT’S FINALLY HERE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

Oh god, HOT :fire: Ore art. Tobi_sweating

1 Like

hot art mmm

1 Like

It’s so beautiful… I’m going to cry…

1 Like

Absolute fucking gangsters

1 Like

YOOOO SHIT THIS IS DOPE YOOO I RLY LIKE THE URBAN MODERN STUFF THATS GOINNONNNN :fire:

1 Like

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

whenever i see the word “Urban” i always see “You’re ban”

You’re ban Wizard

1 Like

4 Likes

god damn that’s good

1 Like

Puts her in the back

Joke’s aside, genuinely one of the best pieces here, damn

1 Like

THE COLLAB

Looking good you two